Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday......

Today... oklah.. 'nothing much happen'.. kononnya... but if i say arr... i will get strangled... and die.. i dun wanna die so fast.... ANYWAY.... almost every period, no class.. but we need to do some sejarah exercise... which me, low, ade and niro enjoyed... caused we crapped so much.. and lame so much... i dunno why... today is a hugging day for me... I keep hugging Low... and then keep hugging ade... I think sheau hwa and siew jin were thankful cause they ponteng-ed.. if not.. i will be hugging them..... (i'm not lesbian.. okayyy...)

After school, I teached Renny yoga.... go ask him whyyyyy... longgg storyy.. dun think wrong.... I malas wanna type..( got my genes from 'dad').. then.. played a bit of basketball, i meant ade, dad, and kim..... my name wasnt included cause i dunno what was i playing... I look like somekind of retarted kid playingg... so saddening... we went to canteen to buy water after that... then... (skip)... sensored...(skip)... after that.... (SKIPPPP!!!!!) MORE SENSORED>>>>> under 100 years old.....=D

then.. i was like rushing out cause it was like 4.10pm already... and i asked my mom to come at 4.00pm... BUT... she wasn't there... wat the helllllllll..... and then.. i saw Vy Vyan..., hugged her very longgg... to make ade jealous.... but she already had one best hug... so.. no need to be jealous.... ANYWAY... my mom STILL WASN'T THERE!!! I was like opening my novel book to read..but nothing went in.. as usual..
but I was smiling all the time like a retarted person.. god knows wat happenedddd... :D

suddenly.. all of a sudden.. i felt so lonely... cause there's no one around...except the ice cream man... not like last year.. one stupid person... always there to crap like shit... making fun of me... doing stupid stuff and telling me things... it was entertaining.. at least a stupid malaysian a.k.a. Alex is useful that time... but now... i just sit there.. so -called reading my novel nook, and smiling... see how sick am I???????

After my mom fetched me (finalllyyyy), we had to go to a restaurant to get some food for the stupid malaysian... I was sooooooooooooo tired and sleepyyyyy..... on the way.. i was telling my mom.. i have exams.. haha.. i told her one day before the exams... then suddenly she say... focus on your studies arr... dun focus on guys to much... this and that.. i was like.. harh?? =O... wat u talking about?? then i say.. oso no handsome guys in my school.. dun need to worry... haha...

When I reached home... I lied down on the floor in my room.. cause i felt so dirty... didn't bathe yet... and try too sleep... cause memang cannot tahan di....

BUTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,

all the stupid bising sms...(you know hu u are) especially... the 2 person who visit my blog oftenly... i noe u are reading thiss... I wanna make u feel bad.. wakaka!! and then i was like 'why is the floor so hard'.... ugh... then.. after lying on the floor for 40 minutes.. i gave up and I just climb to my bed and slept... God knows how comfortable it was... by the time i wanted to close my eyes... my alarm started ringing.. and then i snooze it.. and then it rang again.. then i snooze again... it went on for an hour... i feel like smashing my phone mannn...

Then.. when i woke up... my waist hurt like shit!!! so annoyinggggg!!! argh!!! dun ask me why... maybe.. cause i didnt warm up before teaching renny yoga.. i ask him to warm up... i sendiri didnt warm up.. yish... God knows how pain is it now.. And i'm gonna die ady.... tommorow's exam.. but i'm here happily posting my blogg... Ade can go and die first la... her last wish is granted ady... tommorow.. u will see the newspaper front page 'HOT GIRL DIES AFTER GRANTING HER LAST WISH'.... i haven't grant mine yet.. so.. i cannot die yet... =D

No comments: