Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

going crazyyy....

I wrote this during BI paper 1.... i was too boring....

My godd... so many people is sleeping... But if its not of writing this post... i will oso be sleeping too... ade is sleeping... sheau hwa also.. niro oso... emily just woke up... pui yi look so tired.. siew jin look so semangat-ed checking her answer... oh.. now she's asleep... haha.. Still got 30 minutes to go... I'm the only weirdo wearing st.john's uniform.. ugh! so annoying... but.. who cares??? haha.. There's nothing to write.. no one is moving except me... OOoo.. and just now me, ade, sheau hwa, low, siew jin crapped a lot of crap.. again... as usual...

eh..eh.. i just realise niro oso wearing the uniform larh.. yish.. fine.. me and niro are weirdos.. okay... i'm starting to crap cause there's nothing to say... umm.. umm... oh.. sorrryyy for posting emo posts yesterday... biasa larh... sandra wert.. mmg like that wan la...

Actually i am dilemma-ing.. to go to low's house or dinner in Shangri-la with pinky.. of course.. actually i dun have a choice.. my parents wont allow.. cause its like a family dinner... but, i feel soooo badd for ditching Low.. aih... life sucks (oh no! here it goes again)i better change topic.. if not.. u guys will get bored of reading my blog... Ooo.. ade change her sleeping position.. I sound like a stalker..

erm.. why is niro sleeping?? why isn't she looking at me anymore like yesterday?? am i not pretty anymore?? so sad.. she rather sleep than look at my face..
i wonder how's dad exam... oh oh.. and 2 more days... what to buy?? i also dunno (shit.. i'm talking like ade)..

I'm hungry.. I wanna eat.. siew jin's hungry too.. she wanna eat too... what kind of crap am i writing.. pui yi is staring at the door.. like she's retarded... now.. she is tying her shoe lace.. again.. now she's looking down.. tucking her shirt.. something happened.. and i'm laughing like shit... Jacky is staring at me.. watever... let's continue bout pui yi.. she's betulkan-ing her collar... then tidying her hair... then at last... she stopped.. and sleep... haha...

low's looked at me.. then she is checking her paper... Jacky is acting stupid by blowing her paper.. she's challenging me to blow my paper... wat the.. -_-'.. her lips almost touched the table... adn pui yi is tidying her hair again... ( no need to make la... very neat already).. niro is standing up and walking to the teacher.. and she dissapeared to the toilet... Jacky's staring at me.. now wat.. another person thinks that i am pretty.. haha.. I know u guys will go -_-".. but i got my peransanted genes from dad.. JACKY IS STILL STARING AT ME!!.. godd... am i really THAT pretty?? haha..

pui yi is betulkan-ing her shirt AGAIN.. an then now her socks... wat the.. how many times she wanna betulkan... Niro came back.. from the toilet.. pui yi is soooooo weird... she took out her shoe... then put itback again.. then she is tying her shoe lace AGAIN!! wat the.. now.. she is wearing her specs.. then tying her another shoe lace... again -_-" .. ade change her sleeping position.. emily is also asleep.. okay.. teacher is collecting our paper.. everyone is awake... and pui yi FINALLLLYYY stop tying her shoe lace...

OH SHIT! now sheau hwa is staring at me.. am i really THAT PRETTY!!!??? godd... u guys dun have to be THAT jealous... haha.. SHE IS STILL STARING AT ME!!!!( i noe if sheau hwa read this.. she will go wtf) ade is opening her bottle.. drinking.. siew jin also... omg.. BOTH OF THEM ARE STARING AT ME... my godd... dun have to be that jealous.. i kesiann u all la.. aih...


( i wrote this during free time)

OOOoooooo i met daddy in canteen just now.. i came back with a realllyy broadddd smile... hit adeline with my book.. and said GOOD LUCK ADELINE!!!! my thighs are extremely numb now.. ade is sitting on me.. so shitty... ouch!


( i wrote this during BI paper 2)

i'm having BI paper 2 now... everyone is busy writing.. i finished everything di... pui yi is betulkan- ing her shirt AGAIN!! she's rocking her chair.. if she falls... i will be laughing like shit... ade is lying down while writing... siew jin is so semangat-ed... emily's writing is so neat.. can see from far... no one's sleeping.. not like paper 1.... still got 35 minutes to go.... emily look so cute now.. ( so random rite??)

pui yi just ask me wheather i had finished.. i said ya.. and she went =O ohmygod... then she smiled cause she knows i'm writing this post...haha... she's laughing now.. she is trying to concentrate.. but i keep distracting her.. wakaka... sheau hwa is like a statue.. she didnt move at all mann.. is adeline sleeping or writing while lying down?? i can't really see.. her head is blocking... pui yi looks retarded.. haha.. i can see emily is going 'er..er.. wat to write summore arr??' emily is looking at me now... does she too?? feels that i am prettyy.. hahaha...

pui yi keeps looking towards my direction and i keep smiling.. why like so many people didn't finish yet wann.... god.. how many the heck times must pui yi betulkan her shirt... she tries to concentrate hard.. emily also.. her face is like 1 cm from the paer while writing... nola.. maybe 1 inch... like still so INTO the paper... pui yi sigh-ing and rolling her eyes at me... i sound so much like a stalker who needs to do report... like daddy...haha.. joking...i'm so boreddd.....emily's hand and neck look so pain.. she is like moving her fingers to flexibilise her joints... no such word.. i think.. niro is walking to teacher again... going to toilet again.. wat the.. every exam oso go toilet..

Nan is staring at me.. am i that pretty... err... its getting scary mann.. yerhhh.. she's smiling.. disgusting... get ur own pretty face to look.. dun look at mine.. SHE"S STILL STARING AT ME!!! ahhh....

shit.. i didn't realise cik rahayu was staring at me.. D.I.E.. she's staring at me... or maybe she too thinks that i am pretty?? haha.... pui yi is looking at me again.. and she show me her fist... cause i keep smiling at her.. and she noes i'm writing bout her.. haha


EVERYONE JUST STARED AT ME... SOOOOO EMBARASSINGG!!!! I JUST DROP MY BOTTLE AND IT WAS LIKE SUPER LOUD.... SO.DAMN.LOUD.. SO SHITTY... SORIEEEE PPL...adeline is smiling at me... greatttt... now everyone is laughing at me... especially sheau hwa... argh! okay.. passing up our paper.. =)


arghhh@!!!!!!!!!!!! so angry... cik rahayu is going give the whole class BSL... when she discovered a library book in our class... dunno which stupid malaysian go put the book there...3 some more.. die mann this time.. my record was clear... sobs...
aih... so saddening... okay... and i found out that actually niro's finger was bleeding thats why she went to the toilet.. haha.. but i bet her heart bleeds more... haha... joking... :P

adeline very bising larhh.. keep on pastoring me to read this post.. yishhh.. fine fine.. i'm stopping here... bye!

No comments: