Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

There it goes again......

i wrote this during my BM paper 1.... i wrote in on a paper...

I know i am sick.... during exam oso wanna post and update my blog instead of checking my answers.. stupid ade.... not here... chess..chess..chess... my stomach hurts like helll... pui yi is sleeping... Emily is focusing.... Siew Jin looks dilemma-ing.. Low fell asleep... Sheau hwa looks... like she is going 'shit.. shit.. shit.. which answer???' Niro is holding her head... thinking hard.. and me, here, writting a post for my blog... Cik tengku noor walked around... I am imagining... if adeline was there... cracking her head answering questions... the next thing i knew I was drawing somekind of crap...

everyone looked so bored... actually i haven't done my paper... a few more difficult questions that i skipped... i'm sick right.. i'm hyperrr... i have not finish my paper and i am happily writting my post.. I know u will go oh.my.god.. what's wrong with her.... i'm just a normal girl addicted to posting my blog.. that's all.. unlike 'someone' who rarely update their blog... before this exam.. me, ade, low, sh, and siew jin were crapping... again.. I forgot how to answer my questions.. so.. i'm gonna screw BM.. and die... my minds aren't working... keep on thinking wat to write on my blogg.. Yuen Ping just finish her paper... Ooo.. pui yi and low woke up... I think i'll stop here and continue my paper... ta-ta!


(after finishing and checked my paper)

Wah... I recheck my paper and i notice so many silly mistakes... luckily i check again... thank goddd.... It's time ady.. Puan ina still haven't collect pur papers yet... Niro is staring at me... asking wheather i have finished my paper.. i nodded.. and i continue writting.. but.. SHE'S STILL STARING AT ME~!!! maybe cause i'm too pretty.. she's jealous...=P wakaka... oh.my.god.. she cant take her eyes of me... scarryyyy.... oh.. and Pui yi is tying her shoe lace.. and teacher collected our paper ady.. yay!!

(that was how hyper i was during paper 1)

i wrote this when i got home... I know i am not allowed to post emo posts anymore.. but.. yeah... ..........

(this was my mood before going home)
I suck! I suck more than the suckiest person on earth.. my wish is granted.. i screwed BM.. so i can die ady... can you believe it? BM!! That is like my best subject.. my favourite subject and i screwed it up... I am extremelyy dissapointed in myself... feel like jumping down the building.. i was wondering.. i always say i wanna jump down the building.. i was wondering.. when will it really happen....

I'm such a freaking annoying stupid idiotic asshole... my Bm paper 2 suck like shit... i wanna kill myself mann... and no, sheau hwa... i didn't cry cause my story i wrote was touching and sad... it was a STORY... i mean, its half true.. but no.. i didnt...... because of that..

When i got into my car... i try to greet my mom cheerfully... then she asked y i sounded different.. then i told her i got a flu.... so bullshitting righttt??? then she was still looking at me.. then i gave up and told her i screw BM...

when i reached home.. siew jin sms-ed me and asked if i was okay... i wasnt... i hate myself... Then ade called me.. and asked bout BM.. thanks to ****.. who told her.. then i didn't wanna talk about it... and again.. i hate myself for being so rude... and back again to the same old thing.. HOW THE HECK CAN I SCREW BM!!!????? i mean if sejarah... i understand la.. i screw it all the time.. but BM!!! how can I!!!???? ugh!

by; THE freaking annoyed irritated frustrated sucky idiotic piece of something worse than shit...
(that was how i felt just now)

I was feeling better just now when SHE told me bout her sad things AGAIN... and when
Alex just scolded me a stupid bastard.. greattttt... back to emo-ing.. i hate myself.. i cant measure how many litre of tears i drip today.... so annoying.... argh!!!! feel like killing myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shud i follow her way? maybe not.. i'm not ready to die.. soon... yeah.. soon....

i'm like dr.jekyll and mr.hyde.. the difference its just that i dun suddenly turn from a good person to an evil person by just drinking some kind of liquid... but.. i can turn hyper to emo by people's words and my actions.. or people's action... EASILY!!! anyway.. this post its getting longer and longer.. my post is getting longer and longer day by day.. so.. i better stop typing...

ohya.. i'm sorry i keep on using the word 'screw' cause before this i got that as a wrong meaning... it means other stuff... its dirty.. go check the dictionary...

No comments: