Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 8, 2008

about another day....

( i wrote this during maths paper 2)

it's maths paper 2 now.. i still got 50 minutes.... i'm done... dunno wat to do... so.. i'm posting again =D.. i ponteng-ed class and went around with Niro.. not exactly ponteng.. teacher wasnt teaching.. it was agama time... so.. we chatted/// for qite awhile... then we go see daddy.. practically only ME... cause Niro walked away.. I went to his class and saw him sitting by himself..STUDYING!!!.. my godd... i felt stupid for a moment... but only for a moment... haha.. everyone was studying.. i had no mood to study... i was mentally hyperr....

emily is doing her last question.. can see from far... I want to shout to her and say 'CANNOT DIVIDE RITEEE????' i can see she is also cracking her head.. I wanna bang my head on to the wall.... but i gonna be stupid-er like someone who does it everytime... so.. no.. i wont do that... i'm crapping so much... =O ADELINE IS SLEEPING =O stupid malaysian... no one is sleeping except her... kay.. let's look at pui yi again... she's mumbling to herself.. emily is like so frustrated.. she erasing something.. Niro looks fed-up doing the questions...

u guys shud see how i did my paper 1... my stomach were like extremely pain.. so everything i did was extremely slow... when i press the calculator.. i went oops.. wrong button.. then oops.. ter-off it.... then i drop my calculator.. then i went oops.. i drop my calculator.. i was like moving so darn slow... oops this oops that... i was taking my own sweet time.. but luckily i manage to finish it.. still got 5 minutes left... when i look up.. everybody was moving their hands super fast.. then i felt so slow.. haha...

when i was doing my paper 2... i wasnt paying full concentration on the paper 50% on the paper... the other 50% is like full of voices of flashback mostly about sheau hwa's words..and also other people's... it kept repeating in my head... its like i'm moving my hand and doing maths.. but i was thinking other things...

i better change topic.. wat to buy?? wat to buy?? erm..erm.. dun think other things Niro.. its not good.. and its not gonna happen...ya noe?? twilight trailer is coming out.. and sheau hwa's crazy about it... -_-"

haizz.. i try to write happy things.. but my brain is only working for sad things... i'm un-hyper... lifeless and sick now... my hands are trembling like crazy.. i dunno why.. argh! ermm.. i better say other things before the emo goes again...

i can't wait till saturday.. la~la~ la~ (i'm not even smiling).. i'm starting to talk to myself... scaryy... and and oh ya.. i'm going to kota kinabalu.. and gonna climb the gunung kinabalu.. then i put the SBU flag there.. pasted with ade.. sheau hwa.. dad.. siew jin... low and niro and emily and pui yi's pics there..wahaha... nola.. joking... i noe its lame.... but life is only meaningful when u learn how to go random, weird, lame, lifeless, hyper and emo... we must do these 6 things during our school life.. takkan u wanna do these 6 things when u work.. u'll get fired and slapped.. so.. do it now.. and i'm not joking at the part i'm going to kota kinabalu and climb the mountain... on the 5, 6, 7, 8 June 2008 :D... i hope i dun die =( that easily =) cause i have not found my prince charming YET>... haha:D

i wanna check my paper... so .. tata!

wah.. i check my paper and and i even didnt do one question.. tertinggal... and then got 1 more is only like half way done.. didnt read the question properly.. LUCKILY i check mann...:D:D:D


oh oh.. and i bought something already...=D =P... ade is jealous!! cause she say.. its more expensive than her rm29!! haha!! bluek!!

No comments: