Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2nd post of the day...

i wanted to do my KKS.. so i needed to print something about the KKS stuff... but then i went for dinner for awhile..

when i came up.. my bro was using the comp.. using my account and chat with Wei Mae.. wat the... and then.. go and tell addie i brb pulak... yish...

i ask him to go away... let me use the comp.. then he say 5 more minures... and then he told me.. there was this song.. sang by a malaysian.. very nice.. then he say he saw the video in channel V he tried to find the title.. but he missed it when he watched it at 7.00pm.. then he try to get the title by watching it at 11.00pm.. then there was no title.. then he woke up at 3.00am.. to watch again.. in case he thought he missed the title.. but it turns out to be.. mmg dun have title.. so he went to channelV.com and ask the DJ.. wat song was it.. and he sign off his name with a girl's name so that they reply faster.. then i was like wat name u put... then he say.. he put 'LEXXIE' ... i was like laughing like shit... and i say... 'ohno, my brother's gay... ' then he was like 'wat la, stupid!'

then he ask me to watch this video.. then he show me in youtube... the first video was the malaysian singer thingy.. then we watched... honssan leong... ohmygod... it was soooooooooo funnnyyyyy!!! and stupid.. then we watched... russell peter.. then laugh like shit again.. he laughed more.. imagine.. sandra already laugh like a mad woman.. how bout alex? he laugh 100 times worst than me, okay?? then we kena marah by my mom... alexxxx.wasss.supposee.too.studyyy. stupid... make me ended up not doing my KKS... and posting.. hahahhhaha...

actually i was suppose to post emo stuff cause some emo stuff struck me before this... after writting my first post... then the alex go make me laugh like shit the whole night... but.. i can still feel the cut in my heart... but maybe not today... haizzzz...... wat if alex not here anymore to act stupid...

1) i will get scolding from my parents a lot.. cause all these while.. he's more stupid, so he gets more blame... and i get credits.. so if he's not here... then i will get more blame

2) when emo, no one can do stupid things more than he can..... so no one can cheer me up... the only thing to cheer me up is being stupid.. at least i will act as if i am okay.. better than making that stupid emo face.... during emo.. ppl usually comfort me and stuff but is meaningless to me... cause to me... its bullshit...(ade, take note)

3) no one to talk to about school...

4) no one to tease during chinese tuition..

5) no one to scold u and ban u from saying vulgar words...

6) nobody to let u pinch or to get pinch... cause who ever who pinch me or smack me will get it from me except him.. cause he's my teacher of smacking and pinching ppl.. hehe...

i really cant imagine without a stupid brother like him.. my life wud be so boring and nerdy... being stupid sometimes is fun....

No comments: