Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 22, 2008

...

i am definitely speechless...

i want to say sorry.. but definitely.. from the looks.. u wont accept it... she too.. she wud even remember it.. thank you...

but imagine u were in my shoes and wat u did to me.. i did to u... u think u will not feel angry?? i bet hundred per cent u will... and i didnt say I am always correct... i just want to get it right... and...... deleting that post.. its not because of wat u think it is.. i deleted THAT because i dun wanna let more ppl see.. and definitely.. not to remind u and myself of that incident again...

and of course u noe i was talking about u.. cause it sounds like u.. and u noe my underscores... and u noe everything i wrote.. only YOU can guess it correct... if it wasnt u..... u wouldnt felt it that was u, wud u? and u noe u ignored me, okay... and u noe.. i was really there for u when u needed me... and u noe.. wat i told u about the punching was not meant for u.. but no matter how many times i repeat it.. u still say i meant it to u.. and seriously.. wat i said that about ur attitude... its because... i really felt so angry.. and u noe why.. and u just.. leave me like that alone.. i know u will be rolling ur eyes now... saying that i am crapping.. u or her too...

and its difficult for me okay.. to be angry at you.. and i know its definitely not easy for u.... and i didnt tell HER everything okay.. and i side her to stop arguements.. so that we can just go on with that stupid idiotic freaking asshole performance...

wat u said made my tears rolled down... and wat u said was hurting.. and of course wat i said hurt u too... i didnt meant to do that to u.. but u cant imagine how angry was i at the other HER... and u were with her.. the feeling was exactly the same as wat u felt yesterday.. and only u know it how bad it felt....

that's all i want to say.. the rest its up to u.. i wouldn't mind anything... and i dun expect anything either.. so.. yeah.... its up to u.... and all i can say was i wasnt really angry with u.. although i was.. but partly... i was angry at myself.. cause i dun want to blame anyone.. i'm tired of blaming everyone.. and instead.. why dun i blame myself for E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.?? it makes things better...

I know the anger in you wont fade away so fast... neither did mine.. but.. seriously.. i cant get angry at someone that long... and again.. i want to say.. i dun expect anything from u... that's all...

No comments: