Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

nothing better to say.... =P

i'm so high....
i'm so hyperrrr now... (in my mind larh)if i show it out.. i think i wud scare my family... my hyper acts are only for adeline to seee... or maybe my whole class.. or in other words.. at school.. i know i am crapping.. cause i dunno wat to write.. i meant type... i have so many post that i havent completed... i dunno which one to start.

erm.. tomorrow, is gonna be a big day.wakaka!! dammit. RM29 is on the way. wakaka. see! i dun go .......... anymore.cause pui yi say its one thing she doesnt like about my blog, cause i always go ................ but so not nice and so not me without the ...............

today...... was boring... and i slept in the class... sambil listening to songs... then the stupid adeline and low go put the earphone and then they share, and then i cannot hear ady.. i was to tired to 'idiots' them... so i continue my sleeping... the class so bising mann... kacau me sleep only.. the table is so hard mann.. make me so difficult to sleep... so cacated....

oh... and then.. we had practice for teacher's day singing thingy... and then,... we sang and sang and sang.. no voice ady.. nola... my no voice is i cant shout loudly.. but can still shout... and then the Muzi go and keep on burping like a lion... and then.. we went to court.. and see if daddy was there.. haha... he wasnt.. and then me and ade was like in the rain... we purposely took the long way back... and chatted.. and chatted,.. and chatted... and chatted.... then we reach class... wet..not really wet larh..but it was drizzling wert... so ... .........

i havent finish my KKS... aih.. so malas wanna do.. i.am.really.darn.sleeppyyyyy... haizzzz..... my eyes are closing.. in 5...4...3...2...1...


ohmygod.. i really slept.. for about 20 minutes on the computer table... i wannaaa sleepppp.... yish... but.. let me talk about yesterday first... post about niro everything ..oso didnt say wat happen yesterday...

i woke up at 8.00am... got tuition at 9.00.. came back.. straight away go to my rrom and do my PEKA... then my dad come in and ask 'during ur work arr??' then i was like -_-" (obviously) then i say.. i let u guess.. wat am i doing..... then he laugh then he went out.. i was like -_______________-"

then later.. my mom walking up to my room,. i can hear.. then she was like 'sandra! sure talking on the phone again.... this arr.. that arr..' then when she open my room door.... i gave her a sacarstic smile... and say... 'do i look like i am on the phone??? i'm doing my work, okayyy...' then she kept queit.. wakaka~~!!! then she ask.. u wanna go subang or not... then i say.. okai!

when i reach subang.. sooo boring.. but for the keys... i have too.. hehe... then i did my piano homework.. cause i was suppose to have piano at 6.00pm... then got some piano stuff i dunno.. then i call adeline.. then she wasnt in.. so i check through my contact list... then i called Renny... he wasnt in too.. went for st. johns.. then i was talking to his brother.. then i ask him about piano.. waste my saliva oni.. everything oso dunno.. yishh... then then.. i wanted to online.. then my cousin keep on playing the 'perfect world' game.. then i keep on kacau him then i was taking pictures myself.. like a mad woman... that's how i spend my time.. then.. i went to sleep.. sambil listening to my MP3.. then.. suddenly.. my mom called.. then she was like ur piano teacher come ady,... i was soo sleeeppyy i was like huh??
i look at the watch.. its only 4.30pm.. i was like wat the crap.. then... actually i was suppose to have my class at 4.30pm.. but then wrote the wrong time.. so i thought it was 6.00... so.. kena marah.. but who cares?? then i went back to sleep.. then.. at 7.00pm.. my mom called again.. so.. do i need to still fetch u back at 6.00 for piano? then i was like.. 'its 7.00pm already larhhh....' then she was like 'ohh' so -__________________-"

oh.. and then i was so annoyed with my aunties.. not really annoyed.. but like wat the... -_-" cause they keep on teasing me about guys.. sms-ing guys.. i was looking at the pictures in my phone.. then they tuduh me saying i was sms-ing guys.. this and that.. and THEN.. my mom came.. then i told her.. 'u see la.. ur sisters.. keep on saying i am attached and stuff' then she dah lah, tak tolong.. then she summore go say 'yala..yala... she arr.. sure now got guys wann.. this la that la... ' i was like wat the.. i wanted to like bang my head on the wall mannn.... so gerammmm..... yish... tak pasal- pasal kena tuduh... yish....

No comments: