Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 24, 2008

okay... since ariff tagged me.. so i'm gonna do this.. and since i have nothing to do.. not really nothing.. still got like 3 karangans.. given by Cik Rahayu.. actually i plan to find the isi from internet.. but end up posting... but nevermind.. i like to do wat's not plan.. haha!

1. what is the most important thing in your life?
who do u want me to say? my friends?? i love them soso much.. dun think wrong... and my family... :D

2. will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
d.i.s.g.u.s.t.i.n.g. obviously, no!

3. do you smoke?
no... of course not.. i have brains to think.. unlike 'someone'... the dou-ahou...

4. what is the latest gadget that you own?
my MP3.. my bro bought it from me.. obviously, not alex... william..

5. who did you mostly text yesterday?
'dad' and that guy.... argh! that idiot waste my credit only... not 'dad'.. the guy... that dou-ahou...

6. how old are you and are you a virgin?
I'm kinda still 14..but i count myself 15.. i know december is still a long way to go... but still.... and like duh.. i am... stupid question...

7. what is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
err... the box of chocolate for sheng rei's bdae present?? before that was siew jin's present...

8. chocolate, oreos or vanilla?
i prefer oreos...

9. where do you wish to get married?
erm... i didnt think THAT far yet.. but.. i think.. marrying in my own country is better.. i can plan to go honeymoon in other place ma.... haha :D

10. how old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Ermm... how wud I know... ask the god...

11. how many kids do you want?
er.. dunno... but sheau hwa, ade, low and pinky knows la... haha... i think...

12. are you in love?
er... currrently.. no.. no one around me deserve to... yet...

13. where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Little Penang in mid-valley...

14. name the latest book that you bought?
book arr??? difficult question... i think last year... workbooks for all subjects.. but i didnt even touch one. haha.. sorryy....

15. what is your full name?
Cheah Mei Teng.. Sandra is not included.. but i wud prefer u to call me Sandra..

16. do you prefer your mother or father?
erm.. sometimes.. mom.. sometimes.. dad.. mostly.. dad.. but.. i still prefer both...

17. do you believe in God?
yeah.. i think.. yeah... i do...

18. name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time?
hehe... my prince charming.. riding on a white horse.. saving me from this emo life...

19. christina or britney?
wat am I suppose to say.....?? i think i prefer christina.. cause.. britney.. is insane..

20. do you do your laundry?
err... no... hehe...

21. the most exciting place you want to go?
i want to go Brisbane a.k.a. Gold Coast... ohya.. can u even imagine.. 'dad' doesnt know wat is Brisbane or Gold Coast.. ohmygod.. the only things he know is japan, basketball and his dearrr.....

22. Hugs or kisses?
from who?? hugs from friends? yeah.. i hug them everyday.. kisses?? wait for my prince charming to come first...

23. Single or attached?
definitely single.. but i dunno why there is so many rumours.. with aaron larh.. chu tat tsun larh.. renny larh... joeh ming larh.. this larh.. that larh.. so bullshitting...

24. point out 5 things that made the person tagged you associated with you.
erm... 'dad'?? first, maybe cause i am pretty.. eh.. cannot blame me okay... i got the perasanted gened from him...

second, cause he's my 'dad'.. and definitely a good friend...

third, i only knew him and first saw him at siew jin's open house..and then... we only talk like i think... 2 months ago.. and then became closer... we share secrets, ya noe?? that's y he can assosiate with me... but all my secrets.. are bullshit.. so.. he tell me his real secrets.. but i tell him my fake secrets.. so stupid... nola.. just joking.. he will kill me...

fourth, aiyoh.. got nothing to say larh... cause he is one of my best friend's boyfriend??

fifth, erm.. cause he is more stupid-er than me.. usually.. i can get along more with ppl who are stupid-er than me... i only meant him... ONLY him... cause he has no brains to think that smoking can blackens ur lungs.. and its bad for health... that's why.... hehe :D

hehe... that's all!! i tag.. val, niro, and kim... who else got blog arr??? erm... everyone larh.....*dots*

No comments: