Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Edmund's Parteh T.T


before i start,

LOUISA!!! stop laughing about jason okayh! hahahahahaahhaXDD but its the first time he chuckled? before this he dont even talk.. for like how many years?? hahaXD


okay.. After piano, my dad brought me to my cousin's house..its in Taman Bukit Segar Jaya.. i thought i can see flammable.. *sigh* but she was the seond phrase.. hmm.. so yeah.. back to the topic.. everyone was like there already.. and.. yeah.. i eat have to eat myself.. so pathetic. cause everyone ate ady.. and yeah.. pics again =DDD




their aim.. for what??

the kiddo's BB gun..

all of them were hiding.. cause they know i'm taking pictures..

if its wasnt for the glass window that separates them and I.. they would've seriously shot me.. >.<the kids upstairs playing..


my cousin jumping like a jakun with his Wii.. *rolls eyes*
he and his Wii.. and his friend with his PSP.. spoil brat.. everything also have.. then i come down, and take random picture of the crowdd =D my niece.. damn cute right?



and the other one =P


the fatttttiieeeee~~~everyone was fussing about the computer..




look at his stewpikkk faceee.. hahahahXD


she look so innocent.. she IS innocent.. ahhahahaXD


cute babiesss...

i will still stick the word "cute" in this picture.. ahahhahahXDDDD




my cousin and I =P


we mmg syok sendiri.. not me.. its them.. hahahaXDD the former form 6 MBS stewdents.. hahahahhaXDDD

Gilberttt and I =D my cousin's boyfriend >.<>cause.. if not.. the picture will look like this.. dammit.. i feellll SO SUPER SHORTTT...

a bunch of cousins.. anti clockwise- Carine, Andy, Pearly and I =DDD

blekkkkkkkkk~~~~ my all time disturbing each other partner.. hahahahaXD he's damn lame btw.. ahhahahahaXD

and sometimes, a good listener and comforter =)



i forced him to smile.. hahaXD and my auntie says our smiles are the same.. hahahaXD cousins marrr.. hahahaXD

the cake.. looks perfectly fine at FIRST... ..



then.. the kids came and destroy it by singing and eating at the same time.. >.<
and they try to crash each other's head..

and all my cousin can do.. is finishing all the cherries on the cake.. =.="



and after that, all of them ran up like some lightning and continue to play.. all of us were like, =.=" wth... . ..

and they left the cake completely destroyed..



the super hyper cousin which changed me from a passive person to a hyper active person.. and a person who taught me words that dont exist.. and use the words to replace something you cant explain.. like bijibiji.. hahahahahahaXDD should i like, thank him??


nahhhh.. its okay.. hahahahaXDD



it was damn difficult to cut the cake after that..

my aunt.. my cousin.. and his dad.. (my uncle).. ahahhahahXD

its like.. destroyed.. T.T

ewh.. i dun even know if its edible.. hahahaXD cause it looks.. ... . .. . nevermindddd...
a keyboard and a mouse.. where's the computer??


they took the tv as the computer screeennn.. so big.. and went to facebook.. ahhahaXD

my cousin's family portrait..
hehe.. my cousin covering her face.. from left.. dodo, Rachel, pearly and my aunt =D


the Cheah cousin sisters =DDD


Carineeee, B and I~~~~

still syoking sendiri.. ahahahhahaXD


my cousins.. >.<
before going.. see?! i brought my book.. and my bottle.. but i didnt study there.. >.<

random....

pictures..

i took there ;)

bye ppl! good luck for tomorrow's exam!!! =DDDD

No comments: