Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh.. my.. its..!

Hmm, today, had English.. had aural.. and stupiddd mann.. the whole class was laughing at me, cause i was laughing during my turn to do the aural.. puiyi larh! she came sooo near me when she talked.. scared wan okayh.. so, I was like, "stand THERE.. dun come so near.." and i started laughing.. stewpikk laa..

and then the smartie Niren, Jarrett and Jia jun called vivian and I out of the class out of a sudden.. and actually they want to see vivian only.. but they just call me for fun.. what larh =.=" and they were cracking lame jokes =D they got my genes.. hahaXD

then, during BM, teacher didnt come, so we were busy doing.. doing.. what was i doing again?? erm.. .. .. . erm.. . .. Physcis! yeah.. physics =D then, had Maths.. nothing much larh..i was telling grandmother stories during Maths to Yuenping.. hahaXD but AGAIN, the whole class was laughing at me.. cause during Maths, it was kinda quiet.. then, I was writing the date while saying it out loud.. 31 March 2009..

me: aih.. today is 31 march 2009.. tomorrow is 1st of april ady..
yuenping: =.=" yarr.. obviously..
me: eh?! FIRST OF APRIL?!
yuenping: ???
me: it's FIRST OF APRIL!!!!!!! OH.. MY.. IT'S.. .. .. !!

teacher: yes??

*whole class laughs.. omg man.. i cant believe i kinda SHOUTED that out.. wthell mann... . . .* lagi sekali, insan yang mulia tersebut dimalukan di depan semua pelajar di kelas..

and then, after recess, had add maths.. puan Jeyanthi was SO FUNNY.. she was like, asking questions and some student cant answer it.. so she was like, "I'm GONNA TAKE A ROPE AND HANG YOU UPSIDE DOWN!" then all of us started laughing like shit.. then, there's one question she counted wrongly.. but she say that girl is wrong.. after knowing her mistakes.. i was like, "teacher.. we're gonna take a rope and hang you upside down!" LUCKILY she didnt hear man.. if not, kantoi.. hahaXD but then, the rope cant raise her lar.. hahahaXD you know why.. (>.< )

i discovered Puan Jeyanthi look like Dr. Bailey in Grey's anatomy.. hahaXD after add maths period was over, Low, ade and I wanted to see teacher.. so on the way down.. i was talking to i.forgot.who.. then i shouted.. "Puan Jeyanthi wanted to hang us upside down with a rope!" WITHOUT NOTICING, that the teacher was actually 3 steps away from me.. but LUCKILY she didnt overheard it.. she was talking to another teacher.. then Low and ade were like laughing non stop at me.. hmph.. finee... . . .(>.<)

during Moral and Sejarah.. the stupid choralspeaking took up all 4 periods.. and in the end.. we're not presenting on saturday.. =.=" super annoyed with it.. but Diane and I were enjoying the practice as we created our own lame movements that cause everyone who saw it laugh like shit.. why we suddenly create?? because its to appreciate the LOSS OF VALERIE who was changed to the first row.. hahahaXD Keanloong was like a tree bark.. cause he doesnt know how to move.. i call him tree bark instead of tree branch because usually tree bark are SO MUCH BIGGER than the branch.. HAHAHAXD

stupid laaa.. Jo ee is in episode 23 for G.U.L ady.. ishh.. Girls under leaves a.k.a. BOF.. now the WHOLE CLASS ARE TALKING about BOF like EVERY SINGLE DAY.. even the smartest girl on earth and universe watch it.. me?? belum start lagi.. . .. . ishhh...

I didnt stayback today.. cause UBS got no meeting.. then, my cousins, mom and auntie came to fetch me.. and we went somewhere to eat desert.. after that, he said, "sandra.. how you slim down so much?? you go for Marie France Bodyline arh??" i was like, "WHAT?! NO!!" then he said sure my mom brought me to some slimming down centre.. i was like.. no.. . . .=.=" swt.. then he was like, "THEN HOW?! impossible you slim down so much wan lo.. . ."

why impossible? =.="

so to those who didnt know me.. yeah.. i was SUPERRR FAT last time =D hahahaXD

then, my uncle fetched me to tuition.. and my 3 year old niece was like SO BISING.. she saw my chemistry book then she was like, "ni de ah?? ni de ah?? ni de ah??" KEEP REPEATING THE SAME THING MAN.. hahaXDthen i was like, "YESS.. WO DE!" and then, i was writing my cousin's absent letter for my aunt.. and they were like, "no need to write so much wan larh! no need to say sorry wan.." i was like o.o wtheck.. . .. . i used like 15 mins to write that letter and discovered i had NO TIME TO BATHE! cause i was gonna have tuition.. but who cares? i just bathe..

i thought, I WAS LATE.. mana tahu.. Keanloong and Zhengkang lagi power.. arrived like, 20 minutes later! then that time, i keep disturbing chengnam.. and he was telling me how stupid all his junior were.. i was like, " i know you very smart laa.. no need say ppl like that wannn . .. . ." but after listening to his story.. i KINDA agreed with him.. hahahahaXD later on, chengnam and Keanloong was busy gaying inside out.. hahaXD sounds wronggg.. hahahaXD and all of them INCLUDING the teacher were speaking chinese and all i did was going question mark question mark.. they talk talk talk, then laugh laugh laugh..

and again, i went, dot...dot...dot... . .. . . . then zhengkang say, "i pity you la.. dunno how to listen.." i was like, "who say i dunno how to listen? i just find it super lame.. plus, ppl who talk EVERYTHING in chinese are super lame idiots.. english is the global language.. what-e-verrr"..

to keanloong: stop saying number 2 is the best
to zunzen: Let's PRANK humans! =D
to yuenping: 1st of april.. hahahhaXD
to Siewjin: fattieee~~ see how kind am i?! prepare breakfast for you!
to zhengkang: you are not honest to me! bluek!
to Hao Cherng: CHEER UP!!!!!!!
to weixing: i wanna kill you.. .. . .. grr..

No comments: