Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 27, 2009

Soweee Niren! =(

SHITTY ASSHOLE.. . .. .

*sigh*

I KINDA had a great day.. in the morning, we had I dunno what subject.. forgot and dun care to know.. but i just know our teacher didnt come in to teach.. went around the school looking for our Bm and another teacher for the powerpoint presentation thingy.. Then, we had Maths, during Maths, few of us had to go for choralspeaking, therefore we missed Maths.. i actually DIDNT want to miss maths.. cause its the only time i can sleep..

but nvm.. for choralspeaking.. i did.. cause we have to finish up EVERY SINGLE THING by Tuesday.. gonna perform.. so, yeah.. Recessed, and had Bio.. as usual.. no teacher, so, i did my Maths homework.. After awhile, all the students went down to skylite for Puan Lim's farewell, i decided to sit with my juniors since it has been a longgggg time since i crap with them..

I was actually happy seeing them do well in everything. =) seeing them have fun, seeing them talk crap and did stupid things that the whole school was looking at them, and all I could do is shake my head and laugh.. Zunzen, Low, Valerie all were like looking at me, trying to figure out what the hell were the juniors doing.. cheering names,waving hands and stuff.. hahaXD

But the whole time, I talked to Jarrett most. ask how's his mother who just gave birth to his little sister.. and stuff.. laughed a lot. I keep giving Niren that blank look, and he was like, "what is sandra doing??" Melvin was quiet.. and Thinesh cant stop saying HI to me eventhough i said hi a MILLION TIMES TO HIM.. T.T

anyway,

To My Dear Junior, Niren Kumar..

Don't be angryyy with mee.. I didnt mean to make you pissed off. I was just joking. Didn't know you would take it seriously.. Soweeee... Reading your latest post make me terasa A LOTTT... but, eventhough you're pissed with me.. I would like to say Thank you a lot.. cause i know you've always been there for me when i needed you..

-Keeping my secrets

-Wasted your recess time looking for me just to say a simple Hi or to ask how am I when you see I'm down.

-Wasted your credit to sending me sms to ask how am I went you know I'm going through something bad or when you know I'm sick as hell.

And......

Always trying to do your best to help me through something.

You know what, Niren? I actually thank god for having a junior like you. A person who really cares about me a lot. Sorry that I offended you by JOKINGLY say that you dont care about me. I THOUGHT you know me well enough to crap and talk stuff like that. Sorryyyyyyy!!! forgive your stupid senior kayhss??

to you: Never GIVE UP! i KNOW you can do whatever you need to. =) LOVE YA!

No comments: