Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 21, 2009

SO MANY PICTURES T.T

AHHHHH!!!! Suddenly there’s like SO MANY things to do.. UBS report.. and greatttt.. now EVERYONE is bugging me for pictures.. whether for UBS Kursus Asas or for St.John DCLDS.. BOTH also I’m the photographer.. HOW GREAT IS THAT, huh?

My head is gonna burst by the stupid Kerja Kursus Moral which I planned to start like blardy two hours ago.. but I still haven’t start it yet because I am busy doing the UBS Kursus Asas report! WHICH I have no idea how to blardy do itttt….. T.T

And I still wanna do my new header!!! It sucks to open my blog and it’s the same old pictures there.. besides, I have to add a few more important people of my life in there =) but I know, I will need like 10 hours to do my header, as usual. (>.<)

PLUS, I need to burn all the DCLDS pictures into a CD for Miowww.. . . . . and before that I have to check one by one whether I need to rotate it and delete some ugly blur pictures and some syok sendiri pictures.. AND some private pictures.. OH GOD.. . .. .

And no, I haven’t finish my stupid Physics and English homework.. cause I have no time.. . .. . . and and and and and I still need to use my head to think of what to buy for 3rd of May because SOMEBODY dun wan to tell me what they want.. =P A

nd also! I have to upload ALL THE PICTURES into my blog.. WHICH IS GONNA TAKE A SUPER LONGG TIME.. with my sucky computer that hang every 1 minute.. so, yeah.. . .. . . and the stupid new camera which I cant watch the videos in my computer.. so, the videos are practically stucked in my camera ONLY.. so whoever want to watch the DCLDS videos, come to my house… hahahXD the videos I posted are from my beautiful phone.. NOT FROM my camera.. and MOST OF THE GROUP’S performances are video-ed in my camera! T.T

AND ALSO! Blardy hell… .. . my mom and my SMART bro keep saying I dun study.. yada yada yada.. ugh!! So frustrated.. the next time, I’m gonna sit in front of them and SHOW them I’m STUDYING since they cant see me studying when I lock myself up in my room.. ja ja ja ja ja!!!!!!!!

Okay.. chaos.. . … . .>.<>

love you guys.. muacksss!

ps: i feel like creating ANOTHER blog ;)

No comments: