Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Salivaa~ ewh!

I was talking to Thushie.. and he was saying he support Man U and not Liverpool and stuff.. then suddenly, my noob cousin.. go and say..

cousin: i want liverpool to win..
me: harh? why?
cousin: because Ronaldo is inside..
me: HARH?! since when Ronaldo in LIVERPOOL!
cousin: harh?! Ronaldo not in Liverpool meh??
me: is Manchester larh!
cousin: i like Beckham.. he play for which team?
me: Beckham is no longer playing ady larrrr..
cousin: then what he do? play basketball arh?? *in a joking way*
me: hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaXDDDDDDD
cousin: who.. who.. is in liverpool ady arh??? lampard arh??
me: how the heck I know.. .. . . .

so that's about my lame cousin.. =.=" apart from being noob in football, she also loves to spit saliva on my face.. like ALL THE TIME!!! I DONT KNOW WHY.. but it seems, EVERYONE LOVES TO SPIT SALIVA ON MY BLOODY FACE.. puiyi larhh.. LIM WEIGIN LARH!! giving command during st john also spit right on my face.. blardyyy hell.. puiyi was practically making rain by using her saliva on my face.. and i was screaming the shit out of me.. everyone was so shocked.. and NOW, my cousin! ishhh!! stewwwwwpikkk!!

ok.. gtg.. the lame cousin want to use the comp.. and she is bloody hell noisy.. so, buh-bye!

No comments: