Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 9, 2009

Lexxie =D

When I was really young, I remembered, Alex, my dad and I used to sleep together because my mom was somewhere around the world dealing my dad's company business..

When I grew a little but older, my mom stopped travelling and only Alex will sleep with me in my room. Not that he doesnt have his own bedroom. Probably he's scared but my elder brother will still sleep on his own.

As we grew, Alex begun to NOT scared to sleep alone and he would go back to his room and sleep. Being a little 'cute' sister,but an annoying one, once he is not in his room, I would take all his pillows to my room so that he would sleep with me. =)

But unfortunately, i will get scolded by him. =( *haha* I would be so scared that no one is sleeping with me that I would stay up all night in case of some Townsville monster attack me at night. By that time, my elder brother is secondary school ady and he would always check on me and alex.

If he sees me awake, he would ask, and I would say I'm scared and he would built spaceship by using my pillows and told me not to be scared cause I'm IN the spaceship. He would play the "spaceship" thingy all night long till I feel asleep =)

When I'm in upper primary school level, I start to get used to sleeping alone but still, I will open my door as wide as possible and make sure alex's room door is open as wide as possible so that nothing will block us cause his room is just 2 steps away from mine.

But sometimes, he would shut his door, so i would always think of ideas so that I can burst into his room and LEAVE HIS DOOR OPEN =D wakakaka. So I do that, and something it worked, sometimes it doesnt cause he would ask me to shut his door back and my heart would sink.

Now, *ha-ha*, scared?? No way mann.. I will shut my door tight and he would shut his.. hahaXD But still, we're in "good" condition.. Now that my elder brother has gone to Sydney for2 years. My relationship between me and Alex got closer.

Before this, our relationship was a DISASTER. we really REALLLY fight everyday. But now *peace* Even my elder brother was shocked when he came back for his hols and saw me and alex being such "good fwend" hahaXD

Although, me and alex still fight. Everday.. wakakaka.. but not really fight.. It's super lame and unscientific! hahaXD ask vivian, or emily, or whoever who've seen both of us "talk". But we often get scolded by our mum for being so childish.. hahaXD

Girl's problem, I won't hesitate to tell alex but not directly, like, "stupid larr.. who who who did this this this."

Guy's problem, never! I know he's super protective so.. if any guy hurt me or anything.. Gone case larh, that guy.. I've EXPERIENCED IT.. haha

When I'm emo, he purposely go hyper and make ME hyper.

When I'm hyper, and he is HYPER, it's end of the world =D

When I'm hyper and he is emo, I try to make him hyper, but in the end I get scolded like shit! so un----fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! hahaXD

He would never let me read his blog, I dunno why.. but my friends will read it, and she'll tell me case if I'm caught reading he's blog.. he'll scold me like shit..so, instead of reading his blog, I read all his close friends blog and I'll know everything.. wakaka! I'm evil.

so, i guess he doesnt read my blog too plus now he is sleeping like a piggie.. but still.. wanna post about..




You're the champion! =D


I RULE MANNNNNN!! *tak berkaitan also*cute US =D


SUPER cute us!

big ady.. stop bullying the small ones..
i dun like ur hair.. hahahahXD

anyway,
to a brother who calls me fat all the time..
a brother who calls me fat and DARK all the time..
a brother who calls me a BIG FAT over roasted PIGGG all the time..
who pinches me for nothing,
who smacks me for nothing,
who argues with me over nothing,
who offs the internet when my friends are sending big files to me, and i have to wait all over again after that..
who annoys me with with.. HOHOBA every single time.. ugh!
hahahaXD
anywayyy again, i just wish you,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXXIE!!! =DDDDD <3

the celebration of the third year of your life..

and the eighth year..

and now, your nineteenth..


guess you had loads of fun, eyh??

grow up man!! hahahahaXDD


well, the only picture i can found.. and i guess its the most recent picture we have that we took together.. >.<

pathetic eyh??

hahaXD love you loads bro! can die without ur lame jokes >.<

btw, UBS camp post and pictures coming up! =D

No comments: