Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fourty- Five Minutes

Our day started with english.. Puan Angela was soo funnyy.. hahaXD she was telling us about mobile phones and stuff.. then she asked, "who doesnt have a mobile phone?" then Ashley raised her hands.. then i raised too.. cause my phone is spoiled.. so, its STILL COUNTED.. hahaXD then she looked at Ashley, then look at me.. then she said to me, "I dont trust you.. hahaXD" i was like, "WHAAT??? teacherr?? how can you say thaat?? i'm sooo hurtttt... . .. ."

then later I was a little crazy, so i asked teacher..

me: teacherrrr... . .. did you miss me during the holidays??
teacher: yeahhh.. i was thinking about you day and night... non stop..
me: HARH?! errr... oo.. kayy.. HAHAHA!

*the whole class laughs*

teacher: everytime i look at my daughter, your face will appear..
me: er.. that's scaryyyy... . . hahahhaXD
siewjin: teacher teacher! she reminds you of Barney right??
teacher: YEAAA! and everytime my daughter strangles her Barney toy, i will think of her *points at her*
me: what the.. . .. . .

*whole class laughs again*

then, we had BM, i was like, sleepinggggg already.. I was like a joker in the class, keep making jokes.. cause we had a new BM teacher.. then everyone was like scared laa... scared she's like the Dragon Lady.. so when she gave us work, she said..

teacher: kalau tak faham.. boleh tanya ya? Saya tak akan makan kamu, saya hanya makan nasi.
me: HARH?! cikgu?? nasi saja arh?? tak makan lauk??

*whole class laughs*

teacher: ah! yaa.. lauk jugak laa.. hahaXD

but during Maths, god knows how bored is everyone.. it was raining, and our class was like SOOOO COOLINGGG.. everyone was like in the sleepingg mode..

and then, teacher's voice was so monotonous, so, everyone was like, half sleeping, half listening.. teacher was like, "hello?? are you guys here?" hahahaXD thennn, had Add Maths.. i was soo sleepy until can dieee... >.<>

after that, had UBS, Kah wai was asking me, "Sandra, why do you always look happy?"


me: huh? what do you meann??
kahwai: how can you be happy every single dayy??
me: er.. whaaat?? hahaXD
kahwai: issit something like a must for you to be happy everyday? I wonder how you tahan not being sad for even a day..

got mehh, kah wai?? hahahaXDD i dunno~~ i mean, why do we have to be sadd?? I dunno.. maybe, it's just me.. =) I dun find being sad is a good thing =D

rushed out cause Keanloong said I must be there 3.40pm SHARP.. when i reached outside the school, he wasnt there =.=" In the car, xiau wei, xiau han and I were laughing non stop, hearing Keanloong's sister, Sue Anne and Keanloong fight.. exactly like alex and I except that I dun dare to fight like that IN FRONT OF MY MOM.. hahaXD Sue Anne was saying she's fat.. Xiau wei and I were like looking at each other and started laughing.. then Sue Anne said, "whyy you laugh??"

then i said, "you say you're fat, we look at you, then we look at ourselves.. and wonder what are we if you're fat.." hahahhahahaXD Keanloong's mom was also laughing ady.. Then, after tuition, I waited for my mom for 45 minutes.. . . .

the story goes like this, I was waiting for my mom, for a very longg time, then i was wondering, why is she so late.. i was sooo hungry.. then i was like, nevermind laa.. maybe she thought its 7.30.. wait laa.. wait wait wait, then my watch showed 7.30 already.. she was STILL not there after half an hour, so I wanted to go back to my tuition centre and borrow the teacher's phone cause Keanloong, Zhengkang and Chengnam went back already. But then, the door was locked.. I thought teacher was teaching, i didnt wanna disturb him, then i went down again.. and WAIT AGAIN.. . . . it was kinda scary cause there was SO MANY SCARY STRANGERS walking around.. I didnt dare to go other places to use the public phone or something cause i'm scared in case my mom come, and i'm not there, she would be very worried... so, i decided to go back to the tuition centre again.. and this time, i had no choice but to disturb the teacher.. I used his phone and asked my dad, "er.. dad? who's fetching me?" then he said my mom was waiting downstairs.. so i quickly ran down.. but there was no sight of my car.. after waiting for 45 minutes, only my dad came.. and the truth was,

they thought I was in ANOTHER tuition centre.. wth... . . .. .

why everytime I go for this tuition, I SURE have problems with my parents wan.. haiyoyo... . .. actually i wanted to freak out asking why were they late.. but then, second thought, aiyah.. who cares.. nvm la.. dun wan to wait, also wait ady lorh.. nvm la..

okay.. now i gtg.. got TONS of homework.. wasted 45 minutes on waiting for my parents.. kla.. chaoz ppl! =D love ya!

No comments: