Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Watermelons and Grapesss =D

hmm.. today.. we had PJ early in the morning.. the best part was, I forgot to bring my PJ attire.. I wasnt desperate to have PJ, but we had Ujian UTDA.. so, i borrowed Zunzen's PJ attire.. well, the test was fun.. cause i get to crap lotss while doing it..

I was like making fun of Puiyi and Low when they do the staircase thing and counting the pulse.. i admit i was very noisy when it was my turn.. cause i was like singing songs while doing it.. then Jasmine they all were like looking at me, i was like, "LOOK WHAT LOOK!?" well, its weird if they DONT look cause i was singing the Bananas in Pyjamas theme song.. hahahaXD and i dun think my heart beat faster when i did it.. eventhough its suppose to beat faster.. haha.. then, Puiyi and Emily were like making me laugh SOOO much when i was doing push-ups.. they were making dirty funny jokes and i was laughing so hard.. until i cant do my push-up properly.. hahahaXD SO, when it was THEIR turn, u know larh.. i like to improvise wan.. so, i took their whatever jokes and improvise it.. WHICH made them laugh HARDER.. hahaXD

then, Puiyi suddenly lost her money.. she was like, "I don't understand.. how can I lost it? I put it in the pocket.. and it has zip on it.."

then we were like, "got hole issit??" then she said, "nolaaa.. "then she checked.. there was a SUPER BIG HOLE in the pocket.. I started laughing and then i shake her pants.. and suddenly the class key drop out at the end of her pants.. then ALL OF US LAUGHED.. then she said, "NOT FUNNY OKAYH! its more than 50 bucks in the pocket! faster finddd!!!" then we were like O.O.. then we started looking for it all around.. then, we found around 8 bucks on the floor.. where's the otherssss??

we looked around.. then we looked near where teacher sit.. then teacher was like, "cari apaa?? cari duit ke??" then she took out like 60 bucks from her pocket.. teacher kept it.. FUYH! teacher found it.. and gave it back to puiyi.. then after getting back her money, the atmostphere was happy again.. and i reminded puiyi about the how the class key came out from the end of her pants.. and all of us started laughing again..

Then, we went back to class, and saw only Sin Zhao and Chu the only guys in class.. there was so many girls.. so, we shoo-ed them out of the class so that we can change in the class, because the school made the girl's changing room into a bilik stor pejabat.. hahaXD kesian Sin Zhao and Chu.. hahaXD we were like bullying them like there's no tomorrow.. we were like, "Get out of the class unless you wanna see us change.."

then, Emily, I dunno why, which wrong pill she took, she go and ask Chu, "CHU! what if Sandra strip naked in front of the class.. in front of you??" then as usual.. he went "OOHHHHmyyygoddddd... I will stab my eyes!" hahahahaXD the whole class was laughing.. then i go and say, "Where's the knife? what you use to stab?? use ur fingers and poke into ur eyeballs la.. wan or not??" then, emily was like, "eh!! serious laaa.. what would you do??" then Chu replied, "I think I would kill myself.."

at last, we manage to shoo the guys out.. and change in the class, we were like changing in front of the class so that no one can peep from the small window at the door, plus, we added two bodyguards which were Yuen ping and Jo ee.. hahaXD and the girls were laughing our way with our crazy jokes and taking our own sweet time.. soon, the other boys were back from their PJ, then they were like making noise, then I went out of the class and say to sin zhao, "ehhh.. Sin zhao! why you dun go in????? girls are allowed werttt..." then he looked at me with the =.=" and say, "too bad i'm not a girl.. eh! how come you come out? only GUYS come out wert.. you guy meh?" I replied, "maybe.. you think?" he said, "no.." i was like, "HOW SURE ARE YOU???"

hahahahahXDD

then, during BM, we practiced choralspeaking.. *sigh* its so tiring.. its not our fault.. and we have feelings too okayy.. you don't have to treat us like some dogs eventhough you guys are good..

during Recess, Valerie and I were like rushing and laughing all our way to the canteen for fun.. hahaXD after that, we had EST, and i was like so sleeppyy.. and we had some EST quiz competition.. so, after doing it, i was sleeping ady.. hahaXD then when we got our marks, siewjin was like, "shit you laaa, cheah mei teng.. get so high.. everytime also get so high for EST.." i was like.. =.=" i didnt really care.. cause i was still in the sleepy modeee.. hahaXD and we got to know our position in class, and it woke me up.. hahaXD oklarrr.. not THAT bad laaa.. during sejarah, Low, Siewjin and I crapped and laughed like SOOOOOO MUCHHHH.. we wrote so many crap on Low's sejarah textbook, then they vandalise my notebook.. we were actually laughing in FRONT of teacher while she's teaching.. hahaXD but we were half listening laa..

we were like pronounding names.. it was SOOO FUNNYYY... we were trying to pronouce names correctly.. it started with Zhengkang's name.. because Low was whining and complaining like a woman about his name pronouciation.. hahaXD then,

Low: cheng?
me: Cheng ken, Cheng nam, Cheng Kuan!
Low: I got one cousin's spelled as "Cherng"..
me: OH! Hao Cherng! Sheng? Sheng Rei...
Low: Sheng Juen..
me: Sheng Yi..

hahaXD most of them are siblings.. haha.. like Cheng nam and Cheng Kuan and Sheng Rei, Sheng Juen and Sheng Yi.. hahaXD oh! "THANKS SO MUCH" to Chu and Tien Soong for cursing me NON STOP just because of that badge.. T.T

during English, all of us were like copying whatever teacher said.. not all.. its Siewjin, Low and I.. we were seriously hyper.. Puan Angela was like telling everyone to pass up the COMPOSITION book.. but everyone thought its comprehension.. in the end, she was like, "peopleeee.. its COMPOSITION.. omg.. i feel like strangling you all.."

me: teacherrrrrr... its NOT good to strangleee ppl you knowwww...
teacher: sorryyyyy...
me: sorry no cure.. kneel down on your knees and say you love me..

Siewjin and Low were like laughing like shit.. then she said, "sandraaaa.. where's your booookkkk???" then i said, "i pass up already!!!" she was like, "whereee gottt???" then i replied, "nehhhh.. zher bian..." then everyone started laughing cause she didnt understand as she was a Christian Indian.. hahaXD then i quote her back, "teacherrrrr... i feel like stranglinggg youuuuu.." then everything, siewjin and I will add, "teacherr.. i feel like strangling youuu.." hahahhahaXDDD

then i was like asking Yuenping to massage my arms for me cause i was suffering from great muscle cramps.. and she was like using her wushu's skills on me, and i was screaming my head off.. then, Puan Angela was like, "whoah.. is this a spa?? can massage somemore.." then Yuenping was like.. "yeah teacher.. SPA then add the letter s-t-i-c behind.. SPAstic.." i was like =.=" what kind of lame thing is that suppose to be.. then, at the end of the class, teacher was like, "you guys are sooo funny.." hahaXD then i said, "teacher.. I dun care how funny am I.. did you or DID YOU NOT miss me?? you didnt see me for how many million SECONDS already!" then she said.. I saw you walking all around the school yesterday wert.. then i look at yuenping.. O.O since WHEN i walked around the school.. hahaXD the i replied teacher, "you SURE its me arh, teacher?" hahaXD

btw, Yuenping, are you SURE you're suppose to hit and practically putting ur WHOLE force on my arms to cure the muscle crampss?? cause its awfully pain RIGHT NOW.. i can barely use my arms..it's been sooo longg since i have great muscle cramps like this.. the last time was when i had badminton training with Adeline, Derek and Wei Shen..

omg.. i remember during the physical trainings, i was practically dying because i can barely walk the next day.. because our trainer really tortured us like crazy.. T.T 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 lunges, 100 up and down, dunno how many minutes of half squad.. and i remembered Low was need to help me to walk and climb up the stairs in school the next day.. the best part was, Adeline always wasnt there for training, so I usually train with Derek and Wei Shen.. both of them cant do pushups.. so they were whining like a woman.. when i finish, after 20 minutes, only they finish.. oh wait! they didnt even finish it.. coach was like, "ah.. nvm la.." cause we waited for soooo longg ady.. but the next day was hell, all of us cant wake up from the bed..

well, I actually missed the times that we had REALLY GREAT muscle cramps after training.. cause the next training, all of us were discussing how we cannot wake up from the bed, how we walk halfway and fall, how our butts were soo painful that we cannot sit at all.. especially DEREK!! hahaXD

haha.. yeah.. memories.. =)

anyway, i gtg for my tuition.. chaoz ppl! =D

To Puiyi, Emily, Siewjin, Low, yuenping and valerie:
Watermelons and Grapes.. hahahahaahaXD oh! and papaya =DD don't you guys just LURVEEEE meee?? Dont have to answer me, because I already know the answer =D which is yes, rightt?? hahaXD

You do not have to worry about me =)
Loves <3

No comments: