Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fwends, you say?

yishh.. I'm so annoyed with my old blog songss.. so i decided to change it =) school will reopen tomorrow.. there's pros and cons about it.. i, actually love school a lot.. cause i get to provide 1 minute hugs for friends =) and oh! can play volleyball tomorrow =DDDD yay!!! but but.. its also the time when we will get stressed up, and the only thing that can release my stress is by seeing ppl smile, especially you. =)

but i actually see ppl laugh EVERY SINGLE DAY because most of the time i will be joking around and ppl like SUM PUI YI will laugh non stop while hitting me.. i REALLY DUN KNOW WHY she have to hit me while laughing.. its darn pain wan okayyyhh!!

to puiyi ONLY: i know you dammmnnn fat, when ppl hit you not pain.. got fats.. but you know laa.. i DAMNNNN thin.. so, its darnnnn pain when you hit me.. I bet if i say that in front of you, you will laugh non stop and START HITTING ME AGAIN.. T.T but who cares? i still love you =DDDD

If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more
I would still have you, baby
If we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war
I'll be fighting with you, baby
Cuz I know if I'm falling, you won't let me hit the ground
If the boat is sinking, I know you won't let me drown

No matter what anyone could say
This is the only place for me
And no one could ever take that away
Nothing could come between us

Now if I'm lost at sea 7 days I'm not alone
If I'm holding you,
And if it all end's; everybody in the world is gone
I'll be standing with you, baby

And if it's the last breath I take
I'll leave my kiss my with you
If there's a wall between us, baby
I know I'll break through

No matter what anyone could say
This is the only place for me
And no one could ever take that away
Nothing could come between us

Nothing's stronger now than you and I
Cuz your love is all I got
And this ain't never gonna stop
No,

There's no distance here when we're apart
Come on in from the cold
Lay your head on my shoulder
Ride like a soldier
I'ma stay right here


*********************************************************************

I just wanted a girl's day out,
because i felt something which is unexplainable,
because i feel like abandoning you guys,
because i know we wont have time for the next holiday as I'll be in Australia for 15 freaking days.. T.T

but it seems like all of us are busy with our own stuff. we are all blocked by walls which we call edbord work, tuitions, other outings, and others.. .. . ..

if I really did abandon you girls, sorry babiessssss (>.<)

you guys know i still love you guys right??

rightt??

.. .. and i know the next sentence is, "nvm =) we will go out the next holiday =)"

butt.. did you realise, it was the exact sentence we said the last holiday, and the holiday before the last holiday.. .. . ..?

I'm missing piggy.. .. . do you guys feel the same? *hugs all of you*


*******
**************
**********************
**********************************
******************************************
*********************************
************************
****************
*******
it's been so long since we had group hugs.. . ... ..
***
********
**************
***********************
*********************************
******************
*******
***
as we grow,
we work with different people,
the close friends around us change,
we start to hang out with different people,
different names,
different classes,
different groups,
we have:-
different friends,
different teachers,
different problems,
different homework,
less:-
topic to talk about,
hang out times,
hugs,
girl talks,
less secret to share.
more:-
other friends,
time to be apart,
secret to keep from each other,
disagreements.
which leads to arguements.
*****************
************
*****
***
*
will it tear our friendship apart?

No comments: