Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 1, 2009

How arh?

tomorrow exam's gonna start and i havent finish studying..
how arh?

tomorrow's i have piano and i didnt practice a single thing..
how arh?

tomorrow's my due date for all my 36 scales and i didnt even touch the keyboard..
how arh?

Friday's UBS camp and Dil and I havent finish our module..
how arh?
Puan Song's gonna kill us..
how arh?

Monday's alex birthday but i have no time to buy his present because the whole week, i'm having exam.. then straight away go for camp and coming back on sunday.. so, again,
how arh?

UBS camp make me miss many tuitions..
how arh?

the preparation for St. John camp is making me going nuts..
how arh?

I'm missing my darling..
how arh?

I'm still a purple dinosaur..

I'm dyingg...

how arh?

>.<

No comments: