Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sneeze sneeze, cough cough cough!

busy busy busy.. SUPER busy day.. >.<

early morning, darn sick, but forced to go breakfast with my family.. so yeah, after that, went to Tesco to get donuts for camp.. and then went for piano lesson.. and Louisa was laughing like, non stop? for nothing =.=" then, after piano, rushed to school with two tupperware of fresh banana cake that my mom baked =)

my dad keep asking me not to go for the camp.. in fact, my mom, my auntie, my uncle.. my GRANDMOTHER even said, how am i suppose to live through camp with my CURRENT condition.. but.. nope! i STILL INSIST on going for the camp.. the commitee including ME had been working our butts off for the camp.. so, NO! i will still go.. >.< dead =")" camp ="D">

*cheers*

so, yeah.. I reached school around 3 something for the camp preparations and i felt so bad cause everyone was there since 10am.. but i have to after my piano.. reached school and saw Kien Yoong sleeping on the stage.. and i was like.. o.o hahahahhaaXD

did some stuff.. not really some.. A LOT.. and suddenly it rained SO HEAVILY that everything got wet.. >.<>.<

at 6pm, i had to rush home.. cause my mom and grandma need to attend a wedding dinner, so the rest of us went to Pavillion.. AGAIN.. T.T actually my mom ask me not to go since i am SO DARN SICK and tired.. but i was like, NO! i wanna go!!!! then when we reach pavillion, i wanted to bring my cousin and aunt to Forever 21.. but we are FOREVER not there cause we stop like, everywhere? and my cousin told me there's a shop call EVERLASTING 22 in Singapore.. and i was like, "HARH?! serious arh?? lame larrr..." hahaXD hmm.. and my cousin bought a pair of roxy casual shoes =) and i wanted to buy a dress, since.. i got so little things to wear.. >.<>

and then, when we were walking at the carpark.. that's when my cousin started to lame.. you guys know the orange pole.. the one they use to divide roads.. i was singing, "talking talking talking talk.. baby let's just knock it off" then i go hit the orange pole.. then my noobie cousin was like, "HARH?! can move wan arh the pole??" then she keep hitting all of it.. and then my aunt was like, "the person a.k.a the guard is looking at you.." then we started laughing like shit.. then the guard say, "you want to bring the pole home arh?" hahahhaXD

then, we were talking about football again.. i tell you, its so stupid..

sandra: dad! is david beckham still playing football?
dad: yah..
sandra: oh! really arhhh?? i see..
cousin: like that also dunno arh?!
sandra: =.= shaddap... u didnt even know Ronaldo was in Manchester.. =.="
cousin: whatever..
sandra: i know only 2 ppl who play football.. which is david beckham and Ronaldo.
cousin: AHAHAHA! stupiddd.. i know 4!
sandra: WHO!?
cousin: david beckham, ronaldo, lampard and one more i forgot..
sandra: lampard, i also know lar.. *niren's a big fan of him* you FORGOT MEANS YOU DUNNO LORH!
sandra: like that i also know 4 lorh!
cousin: who?
sandra: david beckham, ronaldo, lampard.. ...
cousin: and???
sandra: chun li!
cousin: CHUN LI, STREET FIGHTER LARH!
sandra: no.. who says?? she's in Manchester United..
cousin: oh yarh! and Ru also..
sandra: yeah.. and the hulk also! but the Hulk is in Liverpool.. that's why they won 4-1 yesterday.. he kill everyone on the field..
cousin: eh eh! you know what sports the hulk, when he play.. sure win wan..
sandra: sumo?
cousin: no.. want me to tell you the answer...??? *with a big smile*
sandra: no.. =.="

then her smile gone off..

cousin: i dun care.. i tell you!
sandra: NO!
cousin: its its RUGBY! =D
sandra: -.-"
cousin: =.="

hahahhahahahahahahaXD damn lame larh... and i was telling her about Ng Tien Soong about the sisters and brothers thing.. and it was so damn lame.. we keep cracking lame jokes that the whole car went silent after listening to our jokes... hahahahahaXD its not our fault.. we were too bored.. and i was too sick.. we waited for our mom in the car for an hour.. T.T

on the way back, i was like sleeping in the super small car.. so suffering.. so, i slept on my cousin's shoulders! hahahahahXDD she have enough fats to be my pillow.. ahahahahaXD okay.. i am darn sleepy..

how great is that?? its already 12.10am.. and i havent even START packing my god damn bags for the camp.. which equals to NO SLEEPING TONIGHT.. T.T

answers to ur questions:

i love u too..
i miss u too..
you know I will be there when u need me..
I am here for you..
btw, sorry.

No comments: