Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Flammable and Birthday Wishes =)

To The Dearest Flammable,

who is a nature lover *rolls eyes*


ANYWAYYYYYY... ... i just wanna tell you,

That,



I'll be there when you're emo..
and i know you'll be there for me when I'm emo..
and i know i'll be there for you when you're hyper..

and you'll be there when I'm hyper..


when the skies are dark..
and when the sun's shining..

i will STILL BE THERE FOR YOU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LIM WEI GIN!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!! =DDD


remember to keep your mouth shut.. its FLAMMABLE.
******************************************************

and to my dear senior.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HA XIN WEI!!! =DDD
love ya lots! muackssss!!

******************************************************
and this weekend i'm having UBS camp,
and the next weekend you're having camp,
and the following week I'll be having St. John camp and going somewhere.
*sigh*
three weeks. =(

No comments: