Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

huh? old?

This was whaat Miow wroteee about me in his blog..

Sandra Cheah

profile: this is a girl which, at first, she do annoy me a bit.. but u wil notice her annoying do make ppl having a laughter.. so after tat i oso get used to it d.. xDthis one..seriously i never ever dare to think tat she wil hv a post juz for me..but when i 'accidentally' visited her blog...the 'impposible' turned to 'possible'..summor put my chicken pic!!

thx sandra!!

kindly visit
happypiecesofus.blogspot.com for more info..

reached school with a superrr sick mode.. we had EST, then the second period of EST, I slepy instead of doing my homework.. Low and Siewjin woke me up TWICE to do my work.. i was sitting RIGHT in front of teacher, cause i sat at adeline's place.. but i slept.. i was like, "Dun disturb me, i'm feeling very sick.." yes indeed. I was about to die in the morning.. I felt SOOO HOTT!! i meant, warm.. feel like dipping myself into a bucket of ice water.. and i've been coughing non stop.. suffering from the phlegm which is stuck between my nose and my throat.. gosh.. suffering like shit.. then, after that, had Maths, i felt bad sleeping in front of the teacher, so i moved back to my place, which is at the corner of the class and continue sleeping for 2 hours.. i didnt listen a THING to whaat teacher saiddd... i was TOTALLY in my dreams.. not dreaming though.. but i woke up only ONCE, less than 5 minutes, then went back to sleep again.. because the teacher came to me.. she was like, "mei teng, what happen to you?" then before i want to answer her, my lovely darling Yuenping answered her for me, saying that i was really sick... which was SO TRUE.. .. . .

Then, i woke up during Recess, and my vision was so blur, walking like a drunk woman to the co-op, and found out there wasnt food there, so, i walk zig-zagLY to the canteen.. and just when i got to sit down and eat, Low was like, "OHMYGOD! puan sareah!" then i saw teacher, coming with the cane, caning every table to shoo the malay guys off the canteen cause they were taking their own sweet time.. its really funny though, but i cant afford to laugh cause i was half dead..


had Chemistry, and learn the same thing i learn in tuition, and understand whatever I dun understand in tuition.. then, had Physics.. school's syllabus are realll slowww.. then, we had Bio.. which we went to the library cause we have no Bio teacher..

omega class was with us, so Zunzen was with us.. got to know about the 3/5! hahahaXD high five, zunzen! hahaXD and during we were kinda crazy in the library, Emily and Puiyi were like saying how strong was I.. bla bla bla.. cause of the metal lock, that i fixed for them by using my bare hands.. she was like, "OHMYGOD.. sandra was SO STRONG OKAYH!" then she was like, "siewjin, push the table there a bit.. *she tries to push, but the table didnt move*" then i just push, it moved, and they were like looking at me "O.O wtheck!" hahaXD swt larh.. . . . its not that I am strong, its YOU guys are SO THIN, how are you suppose to have strength? hahaXD

and.. FUN KIT YUNG! i dun see any APOLOGY POST IN YOUR BLOG! so, i'm gonna skin you alive tomorrow.. you know whaat?? in the library, tien soong asked me for an eraser.. so i just throw it to them.. then, after finish using, they were like, "sandra.. you catch arh!" then he throws it.. I was still blur, then *pap* it hit RIGHT ON MY FACE.. and straight away i gave them a fierce glare.. kit yung was like, "SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! why you didnt catch????" and i replied, "you DARE to say somemore??" then he quickly come over and picked up the eraser.. and quickly walk away.. hahahhahaXD


then, we had St. John meeting, and Puiyi's squad to organise the meeting.. and her games can make my hand break into 4 pieces.. its SOOO pain even RIGHT now... Audrey, is HEAVIER than she looks like.. hahaXD i really cant feel my hands after carrying her.. and as a result, i cant control my arm's muscle, therefore, whenever i walk, whoever who walk beside me, will get hit at the butt.. like adeline and Low.. cause i REALLY cannot feel my arms.. its still very lenguh now.. T.T i cant even right properly after Add Maths tuition..

then, the FLAMMABLE weigin.. go act flammable in the game.. goshh!! SO LAME CAN DIE! with their "womanizer" song, which they change it to "FLAMMABLE".. i tell you, I was really laughing like shit.. then, she went, "lets give a round of applause to yourselfff..." then everyone clapped.. then she was like, "NO! its a ROUND of applause.." she drew an imaginary circle and clapped once.. we were like, whaaattt thee..... . .. . . .. . . .


During Add maths tuition, Adeline and I went to a 7-Eleven nearby.. and its SO WEIRD that that store didnt sell mineral water =.= swt betul.. . .. . we bought lotss of sweets.. and i was telling adeline, "i COMFIRM gonna get diabetes today.. " then, during break, we bought MORE chocolates.. emily was like, "we're all gonna die together.. die of diabetes.."

our superrr messy tableeee... ..
see whaat i mean?? sugus, Gummy sweets, Nescafe, 2 packs of M&M's.. hahaXD and other sweets.. ;)

so tired noww.. when i reached home, my mom suddenly said, "sandra.. you look so old.." i was like, HUH?! then she said no wonder i look so old.. i always dun get enough rest and stuff.. shtye.. a 40 over year old woman just said i LOOK OLD.. and i'm like whaat? havent even touch 16! T.T


I'm olddd.... . . . . =(


so can i marry? hahaXD

yeapppp~!! you future wife ;) hahaXD

zun zen!!! that particular date!!! hahaXD so lucky, both of us.. hahaXD

No comments: