Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 27, 2009

Surprisee =D

It's 12.24. There's only 6 minutes before i HAVE to go to sleep.. cause i PROMISED someone to sleep BEFORE 12.30am.. and and yeah.. =D

Quite busy the whole day.. not really.. but it was a havoc sending files and pictures to everyone.. and organising stuff.. and also burning CD's.. ugh.. so much things.. and the worst thing, is my computer have only ONE slot to put in pendrive.. cause my mouse took the other slot.. so, THERE it goes.. making EVERYTHING i do, one step slower..

bad things occur, but i promise you good things will come =D

the only person who is temaning me is Low low.. just now was Weixing.. but according to him.. he needs to sleep UNLIKE me.. *rolls eyes* anyway, my dear Lowling.. eventhough we are crapping till the end of the world.. she was talking about how hot is her oh-so-damn hot husband a.k.a Junsu.. which i find it SO DAMN UGLY.. ahhahahaXD then she got this really cute pictre.. then i ask her to send it to me, and she said no.. cause i said her Junsu is not hot.. then i was like.. nolaa.. just now dunno what happen.. my specs blur.. that's why say wrong thing.. then she started laughing like shit.. hahaXD

12.29am, GOT TO GO ppl, chaoz! =D

surprise surprise! =D

No comments: