Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 2, 2008

=) 2nd August, 2008

=) it looks exactly like her... except this one is cuter.. haha... =P


kay... today.. its Low's real birthday.. haha... she told me that she's going karaoke with her cousins... i told her not to sing.. cause afraid she might not be able to pay for the windows and the TV screen that she's gonna break =D haha....


this thingy is dedicated to her....

Friends Foreverrrrr... <3

andddd.....





right... today.. after badminton.. me, ade, alex and my mum went for lunch.. then... me and ade.. talk for like so long.. about everything... then... we fell asleep.. i mean.. I FELL ASLEEP.... she wont... cause she's sms-ing... SOMEONE..... haha... u noe, i suppose... haha... then.. i ask her to stay at my house until 5.30pm to teach me some sejarah... then she said.. can or not..??? are u sure we are going to study...?? then i said.. yes larhhh yes larhhh... cannot play ady.. trials coming di....


and then.. we had tuition... apparently... she has secrets with MOST OF the teachers... hahaha.... our BM teacher said.. 'adeline, rahsia kita kan??' then Mr. Roy will say... 'our secret right, adeline?? cannot tell wannnnn.....'


then she will go wat the helllll.. hahahhaha.... then after tuition.. we felt a little hurry... I was turning my house upside down for FOODDDDD... cant find any good ones.. so we decided to call Dominos' pizza.... while waiting for the pizza... i force her to explain sejarah.. she will be like em.. and then.. em.. and then.. i was actually closing my eyes... just that she didnt see.. hahahaXD... i hate sejarahhhh.. ugh!!... and then pizzzzaa cameee!!! we enjoyed it while watching dunno wat show my brother was watching.. haha.. then we spent our 'so- called' sejarah time like that...

yeahh.. and then.. i went to pasar malam... and saw a girl from the kursus peningkatan.. a P.E.S.S girl... and then... watch tv.. waiting for Kimora's tv show... the 'vegetable'.... so that's y i got time to post... =)

btw... sheau hwa, wrong info larh you... 2 ppl die, say 10 ppl die.... oh.. and if u look at the star newspaper... the picture.. there's a Stavic there... which was like crashed... that's my dad friend's car....

No comments: