Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 2, 2008

dinner pics

these are the dinner pics that puiyi had been bugging me for.. not my fault, kayh... my bro yesterday oni buy the crad reader.... see la.. see la...




form 3'ssssss!!! =DDDDD

me and suet ling...

me and kean loong.... sorry, _ _ _ - _ _ _.. haha... dun marah arr.. haha... =PPP stop rolling ur eyes... haha...


me and cheng ken... shit.. sure kena belasah teruk by puiyi ady.. puiyi, dun be angry arr.... soli soli.... =P


form 4's with siao siao dei sir.... =P

me and jia jun... kesian him.. i've been earthquaking him all the time.. haha....



miow.. his hair seriously look like a chicken...


so.. that's why.. it looks like i'm taking photo with a chicken.. haha... everything behind us is like blurred.. haha....


3 pretty girls and 1 really beautiful one... haha..... =P


crazy elaine.... and me... =)

vyvyan and sir... both looking at different cameras... haha... XD


niro.. sir.. and me.... fuyh... sir look so bergaya... haha


me and my sweety pie vyvyan.. =) i like this.... =)))


me and my lovely Jarettt.... <3


me and MY Jarett again... he is so cuteeeee ;)
dont cha think so??? dont think wrong.. i'm soo not like HER.....

me and the Low low.....


Michelle and her boyfriend... Jordan... =)

take 2#- lala acts.... =D

me and michelle....

everyone who is sitting in the same table with me.... i think that's Hoi Lai's hand....

that's all.. at the end.. my camera no more battery ady.. haha... so that's alll .... tata~~

No comments: