Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Darling Sweetheart <3

i will wipe your tears from your stinging eyes,
i will repair your broken hearts, (i dun care, i'm gonna use UHU glue and stick back),
i will make ur shattered dreams to be a big wonderful piece of dream,
i will take away your anxiety and worries,
i will protect you from masked face, backstabbings, gossips, hypocrites and
i wont let you expect your downfalls, in fact.. i wont let any downfalls happen..


I LOVE YOU <3


I'll always be there for you, now and forever,
in fact, i've always been there for you since 285982358034 years ago,
i wont let anything happen you,
i promise, i swear,
i wont betray you,
i will appreciate your trust towards me,


my darling...


dont cry anymore,

they dont worth your tears,
sorry i didnt notice your sadness all this while,
i thought you were happy,
but its okay,
you have me,
now,
i'm telling you,
if they dont appreciate you,
i will,
i will appreciate you,

and thank you for appreciating me and trust me...

I WILL STILL LOVE YOU EVENTHOUGH THE WORST THINGS HAPPEN IN YOUR OR MY LIFE.... earthquake, tornado, tsunami, even when the world ends, i will still love you <3


*cheers*

No comments: