Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

a hairdo make over..

i went to my aunt's saloon andddddddddddddddddddddd
it seriously made me so darn different...

my badminton coach(jennifer)'s shop was just a few doors away from my aunt's saloon in subang... and when i went in.. another coach(Rick) that coached me before was there.. but my coach wasnt there... and he saw me and said...

rick: hi... (like welcoming a customer)
sandra: hi! coach!

he blurrrlyyy sees me and seee and seee and see...

rick: errr.. y..yoo..yyoouu.. are s.ss.ss...sandra arrr??
sandra: yup! long time no see..
rick: wah.. u so thin and tall ady arrrr....

sandra: -_____________-""""" huh?? nola.. where got....?? where's jennifer??
rick: oh.. she went for lunch...

*then jennifer comes in,.....*

sandra: hi!

*she blurrrrllllyyy sees meee.. and seee.. and kept looking.. coming nearer.. but still keep looking with that.. who.are.you? eyes....*

rick: you recognize her arr??

*she still looks and looookkkksss and loookksss at me*

jennifer: i..iss..is it s...s...sandraaa???
sandra: yeah....*nods*
jennifer: ohmygodddd.. wat did u do to ur hairrrrr??!!????
sandra:.... I... cut it?????
jennifer:oh... u look niceeee...come, lets go for a drink...
sandra: okai!

so we went to a nearby thingggg to yam cha.,.. then we went to 7-E... and she send me back to my aunt's saloon..

everyone didnt recognize me.. except my aunt who cut my hair, obviously....
even my mom didnt really recognize me.. my cousin... and like almost everyone.. haha XD...
i wont post my pic.. wanna shock u guys on monday.. hhahahahah XD =PP

No comments: