Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 8, 2008

8 / 8 / 08

decided to post.... since... the olympic opening is like soooo the darn borring.... so i rahter blog.. ohya... wrote this during moral exam....

haha... me and Michelle are blogging.. copy me oni... haha XD lalala~~ finish moral paper ady... but left 1 hour and 20 minutes more... my god... can rot ady.. dammit.. so long... Niro is like sleeping soundly.. tsk..tsk.. Low also.. sheau hwa WAS.. until Cik Tengku Noor woke her up.. hahah XD kesiann..... i can see Emily still cracking her head for answers.. i didnt crack my head, cause i didnt even think, cause i have nothing to think, cause i didnt even study.... sick okayh??!! wat do u expect...?? but LUCKILY.. thank godd.. i'm recovered... welcome back hyper crazy annoying noisy Sandra...!! =))))))

i notice when i come to school, everyone was like... 'eh! Sandra.. why didnt u come for so many days??? miss u larhhh".... wah... so proud.. so many ppl miss me... XD haha... niro and siew jin were like hugging when they see me.. haha...

emily is STIll cracking her brain... giving me her disgusted look... *ewhhhh* she just blink her eyes seductively at me.. and now, she *muacksssss* me... goddd....i wonder is that wat she paln to do when she see 'tekalong'- sejenis kulit kayu untuk membungkus bayi yang baru dilahirkan....*moral* hahahha...

lalala~~ its so 'wat the' .. when our PJ exam which was suppose to be held tomorrow is cancelled.. and then left only seni exam.. and one of the questions is writing out the school song, visi, or misi using the calligraphy way... so, practically... we come to school.. just to write a few wordss cursively.. ish.. waste our time only...


so... i so-called practising my calligraphy.. ahhahaha..... and it came out like shit..

and then.. as usual.. i started to crapp... hahah.... its stupid stuff.. wasted so much time.. but still left 30 minutes after crapping... the 30 minutes for me and michelle to exchange paper to read our posts.. hahaha... XD



its stupid stuff.. hahaha XD i sick until crazy ady... that's wat my brother say.. ahhaha,..... =PPPP hahahaa!!!

No comments: