Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 2, 2008

taggg....

Part 1: On the outside
Name: (Sandra) Cheah Mei Teng
Date of Birth: 17 December 1993 --> remember it..!!
Current Status: Single =DDDD --> happy to be one.. haha..
Hair Colour:Black.
Righty or Lefty: Right-handed..
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage: A Chinese
Your Fear: losing my family and friends... it has always been my WORST fear....

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up:'school again????' ugh!
Bedtime: i pray and dream... =)
Your most missed memory: i miss the memories with my grandparents and my uncle.. especially my grandfather... who is up in heaven.. and being around me all the time...

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
Single or Group Dates: both is also fun... =P
Adidas or Nike: Both.. duhh.. but more on Nike...
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea..

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke: no... unlike someoneee.. hahaha... XD
Curse: yes.. everyday.. i think.. but i dont mean it.. unless i'm like superrrr angry...
Drink: er.. sometimes...

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: erm.. no.. never....
Changed who you were to fit in: yess...

Part 8: Age
You're hoping to be married: yeah.. duh...

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour: who cares anyway>>???
Hair colour: any colour...
Short or long hair: normal hair.. haha.... =D

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: postingg...
1 hour ago: walk around pasar malam
1 month ago: go to school and tuitions.. everyday....??

Part 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: my family and friends =)
I miss : my the people who had deceased in my family....
I need: my family and friend's support...

Part 12: Tag
val, yuen ping, michelle, ariff... and anyone...

List out 5 presents you wish for your upcoming birthday:
1. presents... lots of themmmmm =DDDDD
2. happiness
3. success for PMR
4. my charming prince.. haha.... =P
5. my brother to be back with LOTS of stuff for me =)))

No comments: