Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 23, 2008

hell training..

righttt.. today training.. is more like hell.. stupid adeline didnt come for training.. arghhhh.... so, today derek and wei shen and me were the only ones who were in training... i tell u... they wanna compete in EVERYTHING... my goddd... when they were playing badminton.. they were like hitting the shuttle... its more on whacking the shuttle...

first hit: the feathers came off
second hit: more feathers came off
third hit: they seriously need to change the shuttlecock

when it was my turn... i was like stunned, speechless, shocked.... cause everywhere around me were feathers.. make me look like i'm in a chicken coop.... gawdddd... when we were ask to run... they were competing like shit.. i was like running.. and saying...'w..w...waittt... l...larhhh....!!!!" we need to run for 30 times kay! i was like shitting in my pants... both of them were runners... really good runners.. all wakil sekolah wann... ugh! bencinyaaaa..... and then, when we were ask to do frog jump and duck walk... derek selamba sajeee..... he everything also wanna go first.. me and wei shen knows the pain if we go fast.. so we were doing so slowww...

then, coach ask us to do push-up for 100 times... derek was like..." ohh.. so easssyyyy larrrhhhhh.." then i was like rolling my eyes... and in the end.. wei shen and derek couldnt do 100 times.... both of them were like almost crying ady... wei shen only manage to do 60 times.. and derek only manage to do 30 times... me? 100 times~~~!!!

so proud... cause that's the only thing i can win them.. haha.. shitty asss larhhhh.. my muscle is gonna ache like shit tomorrow.. somebodehhhhh helppp meH!!!!!! didnt put deep heat somemore.. mana tahu coach ask us to do physical training today...

and stupid wei shen keep on making fun of my hair... and and i discovered something.. MBS like to use money as punishment... here's the conver between me and derek...:

me : eh, derek! you know who is *****??
derek: yeah, why??
me: you close to him arr??
derek: nooo...
me: whyyyy???
derek: cause he is a prefectttt....
me: why?? isnt it a good thing??
derek: stupid larhhh... speak chinese also need to be punished RM5... blodddy hellll.....

* i was like laughing like shit...* kesiannn.. i know it doesnt seem funny but if u heard how he said it, you will laugh like shit.... haha XD

oh, oh.. and one more thing... derek was teasing me about edbert.. so annoyed by him.. then i was like I DONT LIKE HIM LARH!!! then he say.. then?? who u like?? i replied.. I LIKE YOU... then he was like spitting.. hhahahhahah XDDDD
okay.. now i'm tired like SHIT... shittu asss.... gtg rest... byezzzz!!!

No comments: