Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 29, 2008

a celebration with some pervert stuff add-on

today, our school had the Merdeka celebration... stupid Low and Sheau Hwa didnt come which left me and Adeline.. pui yi also didnt come.. ishhhh.... and then.. after half of the day... Adeline went and sit with her.loved.ONE. and left me alone with the Form 3 guys.. and Kimberly..

siew jin and dil they all was busy doing P.A..
emily was with Vivian all the time..

and the form 3 guys...i tell you... i really cannot tahan them already.. so damn pervert like shit.. especially Derrick and Tien Soong.. my gawdddddd... seriously cannot tahan them... they were seriously so much worst than Sheau Hwa.. haha.. XD

they were like teasing Thambi "niro likes you, niro likes you, niro likes you..." so darn annoying mann.. and they were like talking so so darn disgusting dirty stuff.. gawd.knows.how.dirty.it.was... all me, Tat Tsun, Renny and Sin Zhao, *the innocent ones* is go ohmygod.. and ohmygod... and keep asking them to shut the hell up..

so annoying mannn.. i seriously didnt think they could be THAT dirty... righttttt... i was like wat on earth, heaven and hell....

and then.. after school, Alex fetched me... he was teasing me... on how i dressed.. and i was so totally annoyed, dahla derrick kept teasing just now, so u just punched his stomach... and he was like "oww... how can you punch that hard??"

"serve you right.. who ask you to disturb me???"

then, he brought me to Mc Donalds... and we take away.. then he brought me to eat cendol... on the way home...

actually i posted a longer post, but stupid alex go and off the internet connection and then everything was deleted.. kanasai... so this post wont be that interesting..

No comments: