Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 18, 2008

the skeleton key >:(

when i was posting this halfway,
"piggy, sheau hwa and ade is in my house.. haha.. come and study.. but end up going crazy with sheau hwa's yuto stuff... ugh! so disgustingly gay... but no the other guysss.. they are hot and cute.. haha.. then we did our homework A BIT... " and when i wanted to post this pics but i didnt post cause....

i got so shocked.. cause adeline came to me suddenly and say.."sandra, you lock ur room door arr??"

i was like O.O.... i ran downstairs and try to twist the doorknob open but it wouldnt open.. its locked...

WAT THE HELL!? THE DOOR IS LOCKED, AND WE DIDNT HAVE THE KEY FOR MY DOOR!!

thanx to pinky who didnt unlock the door when she came out from my room, bathing...

i ran to my mom's room and got her bunch of keys... and then tried it one by one.. none was successful... then.. my dad came by, and he was so angry at me.. then i went to my mom and asked for other keys... she gave me a whole bag of keys.. which consist kinda like hndreds of keys.. we tried one by one.. none was successful also..

so, my dad say.... "ask alex to climb through the window to open ur door..."
alex was like O.O "serious arrrhhh??"

that was the only hope to open my room door which consist of pinky's laptop, my handphone.. and all their luggage inside... so.. alex was like climbing halfway.. then i realise... my window grill has a lock... OHMYLORD!

he was like WHY DIDNT U TELL ME EARLIER... of course, whoever who came to my house before knows how high is my room... and he was like swearing.. then he came down.. and i was running up and down of my house to get the window grill key... and we were like finding for THAT key...

and then, when alex is finally up there with the key.. when the window grill lock was successfully open,,,,,,,,,

suddenly, my maid called me,... some how.. i dunno how... but she manage to open MY ROOM DOOR KNOB... she say she kept twisting it.. and somehow it opened... then i was like dashing into my room.. quickly open my window.. and saw my brother right in front of me... and he was like swearing.. and said to pinky, "pinky, you owe me a lot arrrrrhhh...." i was like sorry.. sorrryyyy... and he came in through my window... my gawdddd... so.. my goddd.... so, wth...

No comments: