Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

a sleepy tuesday..

right... me and ade is like totally crazy over the 'summertime' song... i listened like a hundred times today... even during dinner, i was singing it.. and alex went --______________--"" and he was begging me to stop.. then,! suddenly, the restaurant played that song.. he was like ohhh..mmmyyy.. goddddddd........ haha XD

then i told him i have my dad's singing genes cause last time my dad played in a band called milky way... it reminds me of the chocolate.. haha... then alex say, no... you have his fat genes... i was like... dad is not fat... and he said.. that's why! get it???

and he was laughing like shit himself.. i was like.. wth...-_-"""

today, in school.. i was so darn sleepyyyy... before assembly, i was sleeping and then i even slept during assembly, and Sally woke me up.. haha.. when assembly was over... i cant even concentrate during the science diagnostik test... it was so easy but i wasnt using my brain, so its like, i dunno how to answer everything...

got many exam results today... its and absolute let down... i am so pissed with myself... arghhhhh.... the only A i got today was for maths... and and, i cnat believe i didnt got A for Sivic... i got 74%... yes yes.. sivic exam was a piece of cake for you guys... but AT LEAST you guys read.. i didnt even have the book, cause i didnt bring it back, cause i was sick for 3 freaking days... which made me didnt come to school in total of 5 days... *sigh*.... and i only read sivic like 5 minutes before exam.. wth.... haizz...

oh oh! and today, after my mr. roy's tuition... i called my mom to pick me up.. and then.. she told me she was doing facial in Jusco, and ask me wheather i can ask someone to fetch me there.. who else can fetch me?? A.D.E.L.I.N.E. AGAINNN....

so, i got into the car, and ade showed the way to Jusco to Richard.. and then.. i wanted to get down in the middle of the road, caus eif i ask him to U turn.. it would be very very troubling for them.. but then, Richard insisted... then he made an illegal U turn.. so ALL the cars were like waiting.. i felt guilty as hell.. i was like shit.. shit.. shit... then i look at adeline with that.. shitty face... goddd... anyway.. i was like sorry to trouble you.. thanks richard.. bye alex, bye ade... then only get down the car.. seriously.. god.. and richard was like.. "in the future, when you drive, dont follow me..." haha XD

to ade: thanks anyway.. say thank you again to Richard.. haha =)

No comments: