Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 11, 2008

i have a bad day.....

i'm currently so !@#$%^&*()! cause its like weeks i havent been practicing my piano.... and i get scolded everytime my piano teacher comessss... so.. this time... i made initiative to do so... i korbankan my sleeping time and practice and practice and practice.. then it was like 6.15 already... she was suppose to come ant 6.00... she is always late.. so i wait a little while... i went to my room... and then check if he smses,and then instead of other ppl sms... i saw my teacher's sms, saying that she wont be coming cause she is sick....!! its like so wth....... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like so darn annoying... argh!!!!!!!

and just now at school.... after exam... everyone was going out of the class... i went through the back door, ade, low, sheau hwa and siew jin all went through the front door... everyone was like blocking me... then just when i want to touch their backs, miss nur callledddd me... then she was asking how's the procedure to retake my exam.. i told her wat the principal said and stuff... quickly thank her.. and try to find for them... i was looking everywhere... going round and round, finding for them.. cursing and stuff.... unfortunately... none of them were at my sight... so, i walk to my car alone... saw adeline's car, but she wasnt there... i dunno where the heck they went.. so sadddd... they left me alone....... ;(

overall, my day was bad... woke up just now, had a really bad headache.. guess wat i dreamt??? doing maths!!! argh.. in the exam.. doing that stupid factorisation question which made my head go smoky.... i tell u... in my dream.. i was like doing and doing and like doing maths.. then i woke up.. i sleep again.. so that i can finish that neverending idiotic un-solvable maths question in my head... its like so.... my goddd... to into maths adyyy..... i wanted to finish that question.. but i have to wake up to get ready for that idiotic piano class... to practice and stuff... and guess wat i get...... *sigh*

so sial mannnn.....

No comments: