Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 24, 2008

last day of hols

kay.. i'm typing a bit slower today.. my muscle is damn painn.. seriously... i cant even get up from my bed... my hands are pain, my arm, my legs, my abdomen, my back.. practically the whole body!

Low is going to have some problems... or whoever who is going to be with me... cause i'm seriously gonna have problem going down the stairs.. may god bless me... amen.. mind me, i'm not even a christian... a buddhist, or maybe more on a free thinker... i dun go to temples... =P

okay, i went for dinner with Pinky somewhere in Nilai.. it was darn far... take like almost an hour to reach.. but it was so darn fun.... when i reach there, i saw pinky coming through the door.. so, i turn my back on her... cause i know she wont recognize my hair, and when she came in.. she glanced at me.. but she didnt know it was me... haha XD... so i turn..

she was shocked, stunned for a minute.. with her seriously big scary eyes... and she was like... "o...oh..ohmygodd.... SANDRA!! you look so cute!!!! ohmygodddd..."

i was like -______________________________-"""""""""""

and she started messing my hair and touch it like i'm her dog... ugh! and she told me, she seriously couldnt recognize me at first... haha XDDDDDDD.. good luck ppl! haha.. =)

i reallllyyy wanna post the pictures... but if i post, u will see me... nevermindddd.. i will post it tomorrow.. IF i have ttime... and if ALEX THE GREAT allow it...

its the last day of hols... eventhough i'm looking forward to go to school.. but i'm also looking forward to the next holidays... its getting near PMR day by day.... i will try my best to study.. and sit the damn exam.. and get shitty results, and get scolded by my parents.. and life goes on...

righttt... i'm getting out of topic..

i'm gonna die.. i havent finish my maths... shit..shit..shit.. wat shall i doooo???? i dunno how to start it... well, i should get an IDEA to start it... kay... and and dun forget to tag my chatbox... PLEASEEEEEEE!!!.. its so quiet there.. unless no one is reading my blog... and that's why is so queit... rightt.. wadevaaa...

oh! one more thing.. i expect the worst from her tomorrow... i know how she would try to act... ugh! it disgusts me... fine.. wadeva.. i'll just deal with watever i have to deal... good luck on her man, sandra... *sigh*

No comments: