Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

saloon~~

i spent 4 hours in my aunt's saloon, making my hair... and then.. waited and waited for my mom to finish her knitting in a shop opposite my aunt's saloon.... in that 4 hours.. i was like reading breaking dawn... while doing my hair.. then i got soooo tired cause today got PJ ma... so i was like sleeping.. hahaXD... look at the picsss....







me and my aunt...





hehe.. ^.^ so cutee.. like me..




the saloon~~


another angle of the saloon???


cam whoring in my aunt's saloon.. hahaXD





ch-chak!



rightt.. this pic is so scaryy..



my eyes is like.. i.dunno.how.to.explain...
my aunt and baby emily.. =)




hehe ^^...vincenttt..... hahaXD.. play play play... everyday also ont he computer... kanasai...


my Grandma was trying to hide from the camera.. haha..XD



bijibiji Emilyyyy~~~


E.M.I.L.Y.

journey back home~~

No comments: