Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

sick, sick and more sick... =(

siew jin ask me to blog so that SOMETHING entertains my whole boring sick day.... didnt go to school... cause practically, i didnt sleep for like almost 24 hpurs....

you know wat??? i'm about to die... physically and mentally... i've been vomiting the whole day... and having like severe stomache... and guess wat?? tomorrow's trial... how the helll am i going to sit for the exam?? i'm 3/4 dead... and going to die soon... i havent been eating and sleeping the whole day.. cause watever i eat... is coming back out from my mouth within 5 minutes... the good news is, i lose 4 kgs in less than 24 hours... the bad news is, i'm gonna die soon... *sigh*... why everytime only when exam is near, i fall sick wannn.... arghhhhh.... so annoying...

i look like shit.. my face is like so pale.. spent the whole day lying down on the bed, crying.. and vomiting... i called like so many ppl today to keep myself entertained so that i could ignore the pain... adeline, sheau hwa, low and siew jin are those helpful ppl... who spent like almost 30 minutes, talking to me.. i think i wont dare to see my phone bill..... haizzzz.....

No comments: