Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 22, 2008

hmm..

lalala~~
barely anything happen today.. except i'm going deaf because of Alex's singing... which was more on screaming... i was forced to go lunch and everywhere with him cause my parents werent at home.. i tell you.. i sooo wanted to open the door and get out of the car... he was sooooo noisy.. gawwwwddd.. and he was like trying to tell me things.. which sound more like mumbling to me... so annoying... try being his sister for one day and i bet u will rather suicide...

currently, still reading breaking dawn.. i know, i know,... i'm mmg a slow reader... most of you, i think u guys finished it already... right right??

i'm so bored... i dun dare to sms anyone cause like my credit, its like rising and rising, day by day...

adeline pulak is at putrajaya
low, i dunno wat happen to her
sheau hwa, dun dare to contact her, afraid she wud kill me cause of the posting pictures thingy..
pinky, ah.. who cares?? gonna meet her on saturday alsooo...
siew jin, dunno how is she.. didnt call her since... since... a few days ago... areee you okay adyyy?? bao beiii???

others, i dunno go die where ady... actualllyyyy, i'm not really THAT bored... my THAT bored moments that i could always remember is the day i skipped school.. that was,.. awful.. feel like killing myself.... i was really bored until.. like... B.O.R.E.D.............

oh, oh, my niece.... i mean my cousin sister's daughter... the EMILY girl.. she was soooo cute.... so so so so cuteeeee... she's about 4 months old... and, i'm glad to see she really bring so much happiness to my grandmother and my aunties and family... at least, my grandma wont be so bored ady... haha.. XD... right, now i sound so grandmother-ish...

rightttt.. went to Puan jugdeep's tuition just now... all of them were staring at my hair.. so annnnoooyyyiiinnggg mannnn... and there was this girll, i like to disturb her a lot... emily's tablemate at mr.roy's.... her name was Loo Pei Ann.. so i was like writing on her paper...:

Lipase
Protease
Amylase

and i was like... end products!

haha.. she was like staring at me, and so wanted to kill me... then su zanne was like.."good arr.. can remember better.."

hahaXD...

gtg! chaozzzz ;D

No comments: