Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 1, 2008

Accidents all around....

Erm… currently.. still a bit shock… by wat sheau hwa said through the phone.. my god… I was sleeping soundly.. when suddenly my annoying phone tone was playing… I was like… ‘who the hell is that calling me when I’m having a good sleep’…..

Sheau hwa: hello??????
Sandra: yeesssssss????????????????????????????
Sheau hwa: u sleeping arr??????
Sandra: uhuh…………..
Sheau hwa: eh… I tell u something arrr…..
Sandra: huh? Wat?? Which translate practically to.. -->(shouldn’t u say: oh.. sorry.. I call u back later…)
Sheau hwa: eh.. u no ear.. the taman connaught there arr… got accident u noe.. 10 ppl die.. my brother told me… he was near there… his friend witness the accident….
Sandra: huh??? Omg.. ur bro will be kena sue arrr……
Sheau hwa: huh?? Wat suddenly my bro???
Sandra: u say he speeding and crash a few cars and 10 ppl die wert….
Sheau hwa: hah??? Nola… NOT MY BROTHER… a lorry… with 16 tyres… was speeding… and the driver didn’t see the bump… and it went into it… it breaked… and flew over to the next road… the right lane… the fastest lane… and oncoming cars are coming.. fast ones.. and 4 or 5 cars were crashed… they were like flat like rocking chairs.....
Sandra: wat the????? When did it happen….???
Sheau hwa: just 30minutes ago….
Sandra: wat the… my god… where exactly is it???
Sheau hwa: oh.. its like right exactly in front of Giant Supermarket…. Opposite the cemetery……
Sandra: wat the??? Its not even 1 km from my house….
Sheau hwa: ahh.. ookayyy larhh.. I go call Low and tell her first…. NEXT!!! u go back to ur sleep larhh....
Sandra: oh.. wat the.. haha…. U make me so awake ady… cannot sleep ady…..

In my mind… “haha..”??? I can still laugh?? its so near to my house… my dad??? He always use that road….. 30minutes ago??? Wat if yesterday night’s thoughts come true.. wat will I do???,…. Omg…..

So.. I quickly dial my dad’s number… each beep tone.. was like an hour.. I was like… “pls pick up.. pls pick up…”… I know its stupid… to think like that.. but accidents… no one can predict it….

So… after a few beep tones….

“hello”
“hello, dad, where are you???
“oh.. I’m in *I forgot where was it, Sungai Besi or something*”
“oh.. dad… don’t use the Taman Connaught road u noe…. There got accident…. 10 ppl die u noe…..”
“oh.. this morning oso got…..”
“hah???? This morning also arrrrr??, is it the lorry wannn??”
“ah.. ya… Uncle Albert kena wert… he is in the hospital now….”
“ HAH???!!!!, WAT THE… OHMYGOD…..”
“ yeah.. it happen this morning at 9am… he call me to help him there… but I was in Kepong… how to help??”
“harrrr…. How many cars were involved?? My friend say 4 or 5….”
“not 4 or 5 lar… its 7….”
“@.@... wat the….. SEVEN???”
“ah.. okay larh….”
“oh.. okay… bye…”
“bye”


And later… my mom told me that… that was the same place where my mom’s cousin son died too.. its another case.. but the same place….. he and friends… 5 of them… two of them died… one broke his leg…and the other 2 have serious injuries….

Mygod…. That place… so scaryyy…. . may the people who died rest in peace....

No comments: