Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

todayyyy,

today.. our school got the seminar thingy.. damn funny weyh.. especially during geo seminar... barely anyone was listening to teacher... during BM time.. i was almost falling asleepy already... Maths time.. okaylarrrr... but i slept for awhile the last few minutes.. haha...

and during GEO.. i tell you..we; me, siewjin, dil, muzzi, ade and sheng rei.. oh.. and izeri(who helped me) were throwing paper balls at each other... my gawdd.. like world war 2 only.. haha... we really were so hyper... especially siewjin.. the idiot.. =) hahaXD

and then i was disturbing Izeri.. i hid his pencilbox... then i put other places.. he was like asking me wheather i saw his pencilbox.. then i pointed at sheng rei's table... hahahahahaXDDD...

and then we; me, tharine and valerie were torturing Dil.. till she was like on the floor.. hahhahhahaXDDD>... i was practically MAD ady.. haha... tooo hyperrrr....

and then.. the SMART siewjin.. tak masuk class at the last period... so, kena tulis as ponteng.. serve her right... where she went???? playing outside the toilet(according to my mother) and crapping to my mom about Richard.. dammit la... ishhhhh.... >;(

No comments: