Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2008

XD

today... i was SUPPOSE to do public speaking.. i didnt even care about it last night when i was having dinner.. i was so hyperrr.. then suddenly my dad bring up the subject.. "so.. how's your speech???" my hyperness was doomed... like drop from the heaven to hell..



then when i went back,... i began to go "shit shit shit.. ohmygod..ohyourgod.." and i started slapping myself.. like to calmed down.. but i was even crazier... today i woke up.. i was like shit..shit..shit..



then when i went to the car..

i was like o.o...

"did i bring the paper??did i bring?? shit shit shit.. then i quickly check.. then luckily it was there.."



when i went to school.. sh was there.. i was like "die la die la die la..." then she was like "aiyahhhhh!! no need to scared wan larrrr.. public speaking only maaaaaa..." then i my jaw was hanged open.. and i went like o.o,.. then i said.." YOU DO LARHH!!"

then she straight away shut up adyy.. hahaXDD

then later.. Marc.. (did i spell his name correctly??) came and find me.. and asked me to go sit beside the stage.. then i was waiting Saidatul.. i was like so scared.. and so nervous ady.. then i was like shaking niro, adeline and everyone?? i waitedddd... but she didnt turn up.. so, i asked adelina where is she?? then she said.. Saidatul dun wanna come cause she dont dare to do the speech... i was like stunned.. shocked.. the speech paper just flew away from my hands.. and my eyes is like so watery... (wat the hell, earth and heaven!!?? she even volunteer to do it.. darn her larhh...)

then i walk to the beside the stage thingyy.. terhuyung- hayang-ing.. and then before i sat down.. i notice.. i was shaking like shit!! like magnitude 100.. worst than tsunami.. i was shaking like shit.... my hands were trembling.. then when miss nur, our eng. teacher walk pass me.. then she smiled and said.."why u look so moodyy?? cheer up..." tau kenapa, masih tanya....

then when we sing the songs, usually, i want it to end faster.. but this time.. i was like begging it to be slowerrrr.. i was so crazyyy.. then i was calming down myself.. but i was still shaking.. then like 5 seconds before i was called up, a teacher said the public speaking was cancelled.. and my mood from hell flew up to heaven again.. hahaXDD..

and after that... i tell you.. i was also annoyed by myselff.. i was so damn hyper.. and Low was like.. shut up.. and i was singing the malaysiaku gemilang so loudly.. haha.. then especially sejarah time.. i tell you.. i was laughing like shit for nothing.. EVERYONE in class was annoyed.. and they were like "shut up larh, sandra!!" but who cares??~~ its sandra mannn.. i think en. rashid also was annoyed by my crazy laughter.... luckily adeline and sh werent there.. they were taking exams.. if not, i dunno how many f words will sh present to me.. and how annoyed will adeline be..

so, LOW had to become kambing korban.. i tell you.. she was so annoyed by me,... haha..like, if its's possible, she will kill me on the spot.. haha,... i was like crapping like shit.. cause we were talking about how tok janggut die.. mati songsang.. then we were like asking adelinaaaa wat is songsang.. then she was like mati terbalik.. then i was like how to die like that??

then she said.. kill him then only hang upside down..
then i was saying Low is the reincarnation of tok janggut.. that's why her leg cacat a bit.. omg. i'm laughing like shit when i'm typing this.. hahahahahhahahXDD... you wont understand.. my imaginary land is very wide.. i got it from my 8 year old cousin.. he always laugh for nothing.. when i ask why.. he was like crapping like me.. then i will go -_-""""" hahahahahhahhXDDDD.. i'm crazehhhhhhh~~~~

No comments: