Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2008

=P

let me translate this recent post... actuallllllyyyy... the post.. if you highlight the start.. its says.. "to myself"...

You’re such a stupid idiotic useless person! (duhhh.. i am...)

You have no eyes that let you see the truth, (the truth of true friendships)

no ears to listen to advice and most importantly, (listen advice to studehhh!!.. which i never will)

you have no brains to think what is right and wrong! (to fight with my bestfriend)

You’ve the most brainless person I have ever seen on earth! (i have only seen myselff.. so..i'm the brainless one, somemore get last in the class BEFORE..)

You see how much credit you use a month! Always smsing.. @.@!! (my credit is super high sms-ing my buddehssss)

“I regret talking to you”.. fine larh! Like I didn’t! its useless talking to a stupid person like you with no brains! (translate i regret talking to you, to i'm glad talking to you... ade's line...)

You useless, brainless, eyeless, earless, result-less, credit-less, friend abandor jerk! (duhh.. i am one.. i regret abandoning my lovely true caring friendssss... when i am emo..)

actuallyyyy... i posted this.. because after me and ade okay ady.. but low and sh still dont know.. so we plan to make fun of them.. like we are still fighting.. everything goes fine.. until TODAYYYYY!!! the public speaking.. i was so worried till i burst like everything out.. i was practically hysteriaaa~~... so it didnt work out.. DAMMITTTT~~!!

No comments: