Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2008

=PPP

WHEN YOU'RE DOWN TO NOTHING, THEN GOD'S UP TO SOMETHING...

this adage is so suitable for me.. dunno why.. oh.. i just finish my piano.. kena belasah like teruk.. as usual.. this is my fourth post of the day.. haha.. there's so much to talk aboutttt~~~

okayyy~~ i am pengaruh-ing my bro the "angel" song by leona lewis.. he is playing it so loudly in my elder brother room.. hahaXDD.. adeline lar... pengaruh-er.. okayyy.. its getting annoyingggg.. he is replaying and replaying it againnnnn~~ ugh@@!

oh, and sheau hwa...

he's not worth your precious tears,
dont give a damn bout him,
i know how you feel..
but i just want you to know,
no matter how much he hurt you,
we will always be with you,
we will go through the bad times with you,
we will.
we promise.. i mean.. "I" promise.. i dont know bout them,
but i will be there for you
=)

sorry if i said something when u were crying today.. i didnt mean wat i said... sorryyy.. =(

No comments: