Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2008

stupidddd

you knoww yesterday.. i was preparing for my speech.. then ade came.. so i quickly just put the speech papers between my sejarah book because i dont want her to see first.. then later.. when she went back.. in the evening.. i recheck my speech.. i saw something wrong with the speech.. then after that.. i took out all the papers that i put between the sejarah books.. so when i pull out the paper.. something drop out.. it was between my sidetable and my bed.. so i have to squeezee my hand in there to get the pieces of paper.. i thought was was that.. so small.. then when i took out.. i look.. and i was stunned!!! it was a stack of 50 bucks!! i was like OHMYGODD!! did GOD really love me and gave me that money?? haha.. but i was really stunned.. i wanted to run to my parents and ask.. in case its from SOMEWHERE~~~...

then on second thought, "oh!! stupid idiotic adeline gan li ling!!!!" i was like finding for my phone like a mad woman.. preparing to call and scold her.. but... on THIRD thought... hehe.... let the game beginnnn~~~!! since she scared the shit out of me.. i am going to shit back at her..

so, i PURPOSELY sms her and scolded her like shit.. but i didnt say the reason.. so she was like SUPERRR EXTREMELY SCAREDDD!!.. she was begging me to tell her.. but i still didnt want.. so she was like "you're giving me a heart attack.. just tell me laaa.. pls??"

then i was like.. (sorry god.. i know its bad to say this)
"you heart attack.. none of my business right.. go to hospital larh! i'm not a cardiologist also..."

then she was like begging me.. and like..
"seriously.. wat did i do.. like seriously.. i cant afford to fight with you ady.. seriously i dont know wat i did.. dont make me cry lar.. plsss... u want me to cry is it???"

then when i saw that message.. i know its bad.. but i was laughing like shit.. i know its evil to laugh when ppl, on the other hand is CRYING.. hahahahahahhahXDDDD...

then she was like are you jokingg?? if you're joking pls tell me cause i'm gonna cry soon..

so i purposely send the message.."i'm not jokinggg... i'm so not jokingggg =) "

then she was like.. "nak kena ni..."

then i was like i'm seriously not joking.. not funny kay!"

then she was like.. pls larrr.. i seriously donno.. i already have a very bad day.. pls tell me lar.. seriously i dont know.. and this and that..."

i was STILL laughing like shit.. i know probably her boyfriend is gonna kill me for making fun of her.. but.. who cares????~~~~ hellllooo!! its sandra mannn!! =P who ask her to scared the shit out of me.. not i give her heart attack, is she give me first arr!!

at night.. i was telling my mom.. my mom was like.. her eyes when so big when i say i found a stack of rm50.. then she was like.. u better give it back to adeline mannn.. ohya! i forgot to tell the reason why she gimme a stack of rm50.. its because my mom bought things for her bro.. so her mom ask her to pay my mom back.. but my mom say no neeed... so she, the fat, so smart.. to put between my sejarah books when i was not in my room.. ugh!

my mom asked me wheather i gave her back the money today.. i was like "yeah..".. then my mom say.. "tell her not to do that next time, say that my mom will scold me.."

duhh.. my mom WILL SCOLD ME.. heard that adelineeee~~~???

No comments: