Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 12, 2008

hmm

=] thanks siewieeee~~ neutral konon.. ph 7 on the DOT, purple litmus paper(SM, ajaran sheau hwa), and wat about the hydrogen and the oxygen again?? too much science ady.. cut it outt... haha??

should i be haha-ing??

doesnt mean i smile or something, i am happy okay! IAMEQUALLYASSADASHER.. *sigh*.. you also wont understand wan la.. neverminddd..

public speaking, hmm.. "wah, so brave arr sandra??" watever mann.. but thinking of 3 years straight public speaking send chills down my spine.. i look fine up there AS IF i am brave but my hands actually tremble and my whole body will shake, my legs are unstable as if your last finger can just push me down EASILY.. everytime, the same thing happen to me.. after every public speaking.. when i'm going down the stage.. i would be like "wat the hell u just did mann??" not like i dont like to do it.. i actually dont mind.. especially THIS time..

hmm.. i wonder how i would do this time~~ wondersss...

u should see my sejarah paper mann.. its all scribbled.. not sejarah stuff.. but "other" stuff.. shit.. forgot to erase it.. damnnnnn~~~

oh! and low, kien yoong is taking out 90 bucks for me and 200 over for you.. you should see his face mann.. i was calling him.. and he ran faster.. i was like "YOU STAND THERE?? where is our moneyyyy???"

then he was like bla bla bla.. and in the end he agree to take out from his pocket first.. i dunno why.. maybe cause of my face that time..

No comments: