Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

o.o

today.. school.. was.. funny?? not really larhhh.. sejarah time.. i was like almost sleeping.. sleeping every 5 seconds apart.. haha.. sheau hwa and siewjin got 100% for sejarah and i got 92%... unbelievable.. haha.. i will never get 92% in the real exam.. dey, open book exam larhhh.. haha.. XDDD...

during recesssss.. kena.buli.like.shit.... by emily and vivian.. sobs... i not gonna talk to kean loong ady.. tak sangka they all like that also jealous.. sobsssss.... nola.. JK... hahhaha.. emily.. pls dun kill me again.. right.. they were like spraying water with vivian's stupid nike pinkish bottle... arghhh... i was asking ade to protect me and she was busy talking to sh.. so i ran round and round her but she dont noticeee.. is she like.. dumb?? haha.. yish.. they chased me until bilik serbaguna.. and sprayed me again without me noticing.. and then i screamed.. cik tengku noor was in the bilik.. and then everyone turned around and look at me.. my eyes was like o.o... shit!!!!! emily and vivian cepat cepat cabut lari larhh.. everyone was staring at me.. LUCKILY>....... god helped me.. cik tengku didnt notice it was me if not.. KANTOI AGAINNNN!!!!... emily.. oklarhh..i dont talk to him anymore.. dun bully me.. soli soli, jie jie... i dont know the consequances of talking to my pet-sis future erm.. .... pet sis's future FRIENDDDDD.....

during Maths time.. we got back our maths paper.. it was an absolute letdown.. for me.. not for ade.. she got so darn high.. 85%.. fuyh.. i open my paper and check.. and i have so much silly mistakes like,

56-1 = 57...

stop laughing.. i know i know.. dammit larhhhh... ugh!

during science.. was damn fun.. puan jeyanthi teached us.. damn nice weyh.. haha.. i hope she can be our science teacher mannnn~~ haha.. XDDD

and then i stayed back like 20 minutes to hang out with Niro.. mana tau dia akan tinggalkan saya seorang....?? dan pergi bersama.. itu.. ituuuuu... budak kecik... yishhh...

ohoh.. my friend.. from another school suddenly ask me who was kean loong.. then i was like "huh?? how you know who is he??"

he: got larhh..who is he??

sandra: harh?? err.. my friend??

he: you like him??

sandra: NO...

he: its okay wan.. be open to me.. i wont tell anyone.. you like him righttt??

sandra: -_______-""""" NOOOOOO....... o.o... how you know himm??

(then i told ade about it.. and she was like.. how he know arh?? oh.. YOUR PM!!)

omggg.. yeahhh...

sandra: MY PM, rightttt????

he: yeah.. hahahhahahah.. you like him right???

sandra: -_________-"""" pls larhh.. he like my pet sis larhh..

he: just say larhhh.. i know you like him..

sandra: -_______-" (helpppp...) NO!!! my gawdddddd.. can you stop saying i like him??? i just told him everything is possible cause he said everything is impossible.. that's all. fullstop.

he: really arr??? fuyh...

sandra: wth...-_-""

crazyyy mann.. he just so darn .. ugh!

>.<

No comments: