Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hahaXD

Haha.. wahliao.. I have been sms-ing Jia Jun since like 1.45pm until like now.. my goddd.. like, almost 4 hours… hahaXDD but I can tell you, he can really talk MANNNNN!! Haha.. lagi know how to ambil hati his future pet-sis in lawww.. he arr.. mmg terukk wannn.. u seriously cant believe how much crap he can crap and how much he can talk.. as in REALLYYY talk.. haha XDD

Oh, and he says he is VERY MATURE.. not like other ppl.. haha.. and he said that I am GOOD, KIND, NICE.. wahliao.. and so many sweet words JUST so that I wont kill him.. hahaXDDD dun worry, jia jun.. I’m a super nice person… righttttt??? And jia jun.. dun forget to taggg arrr… and dun forget what you promiseeeeee~~~ if not,…. You tau padahnya larhhh…

And then.. somehow, I called Jarrett.. ahahaha.. but it wasn’t a good time.. cause his sis was punishing him for not memorising sejarah.. have to do like dunno how many push ups.. haha.. of course larhh.. his sister is an athlete.. kesiannnn.. hahahahXDDD but I agree with his sister.. so he was like… “NOooooo!!!!!!!” hahaXD

Hmm.. I talked to pinky like almost 35 minutess just nowww.. and she is like… the hottest and smartest girl in school.. in an annual prefect dinner, everyone was so surprise she let down her hair and wore skirt.. normal to us, but not to the ppl in her school.. so everyone was chasing her with the camera, like the click five-catch your wave music video.. haha.. and she was running away from them.. hahaha..XDDD

Anyway.. she promise she will come down and teach me some sejarah stuff and she will bring adeline’s twin sister here.. haha.. cause she have a friend.. who.. walks like Adeline, eats like Adeline, fingers short as Adeline, as slow as Adeline, everything like adeline.. hahaha..

You know what.. I dunno why.. really dunno why, that everyone is talking to me, but appearing offline.. very fun is it??? Crazy ppl…

Oh, and just now I phoned sheau hwa,. She didn’t wanna talk to me ady…cause she say 30 percent of my depression is going through the phone.. which makes her depressed.. haha.. I got the power mannn~~ haha..XD

No comments: