Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 29, 2008

~~

hm... i was so crazy this morning until like afternoon.. then i cannot tahan, i scared if i continue studying without anything going in, i will get a knife and stab myself.. so i just took a nap.. i was sleeping soundly when emily's messaged me.. -_-" i thought it was something important or anything~~ guess wat she messaged me..

*o*

wat is that suppose to meannnn??? and i replied her, but she never replied me =.=" god knows how weird she is.. hahaXDD

and then.. i cannot go back to sleep.. so i studied.. it just stopped raining, so i collected my form2 sejarah book and my pencil box and went out to the garden and studied... luckily my doggieeee was in the porch, if not, my sejarah book, gone case larhh...

and then.. i came in when it was getting dark.. then i called siewjin to ask her bout dato' kelana stuff.. then i told her how frustrated i was.. and bla bla bla.. and she keep telling me positive stuff.. but i still reply her with negative stuff, in the end.. she said " i'm trying to make you not to feel bad, but what you said, actually, made me feel worst..."

hahaXDD...


and then.. i asked alex to explain the electricity chapter.. he was like teaching me so manyyy thingsss... but i think, if you are in my house, you will think we are fighting.. cause we were like talking so darn loud.. he will go "OHMYGODDD.. like that also dunno.. bla bla bla.. no need to take PMR lo... 6 x 1 1/2 also dunno.."

dammit larhh.. i just took a longerrrr wayyy.. yishhhh.. and then he was like.. okay... V= I/R.. i'm like.. "err.. isnt it.. V= I x R???? "

then he stared at me, i stared at him... then he said " you suree ka???"

then i replied, "err.. yeahhh???"

then i flip flip flip the book and show him.. then he was like "ahhh.. yalayala... V= I x R"

then i stared at him.. " u sure u can teach me arhh???"

then he said, "wat larh!! your table is so messy.. its makes my eyes so pain, ur room is so hot, the table is too near.. ... ... .. .. ~~~"

"wateverr mannn.... -_-" "

then if got questions both of us not sure, then he will think think think.. and then " yishhh.. let me get my physics book.. kacau larh you!!!"

"o.o... where gottt???"

omg.. u cant imagine how many sweets he took from me just to teach me.. he said.. must pay wann.. so he took all my sweetss.. yishhh -_-" but he say he's gonna buy me stuff tomorrow... hahaXD.. i just laugh.. cause i always learn my lesson.. which is never believe him.. ;/ he always cheat wan.. everytime, he will ask me to do stuff.. then he say, as reward, will buy me this and that, and then when i asked him where's my reward.. he will say.. "nooo~~ you also didnt do for me~~ bla bla bla"

yishhh.. kena tipu lagi.. ;/


i was like o.o.. when my dad told me.. that my mom should stay in australia for another ONE FREAKING MONTH!!!! she was suppose to come back at 10 oct 2008.. cause she want to be here when i'm having my PMR.. but my dad say, she should stay longer to help my brother out.... but.. but.. i was telling my dad..

"YOU ARR.. leave me alone at home.. alex go college, you go to work, no one take care of me.. i hungry also, no food.. leave me alone.. so lonely, you know! and and the freaking maid keep asking me to eat eat eat.. so bisinggg.. yishhh.. eat wat?? she keep asking me to eat, but there is nothing to eat.. yishhh" (my maid is a little bit sot wan.. if you dun believe, ask ppl like adeline, puiyi and stuff.. hahaXD)


my dad, seeing me so stressed, brought me to Tesco to walk around.. hahaXDD.. so i ambil kesempatan, buy this and that.. ask him to buy expensive stuff that he would never buyy.. haha.. and then ask him to buy bird nest and this and that.. =PPPP haha...

till this extend, i cant not admit that i am spoilt by my dad... ahahaXDDD

No comments: