Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

imagine.. it will always be just an imagination..

i'm so.. feeling so.. *sigh*.. the worst feeling i have ever had in my life.. i have never felt so.. i.dunno.how.to.explain.. i never thought, SANDRA will have stress, and worst thing is.. i dun have anyone to open up to other than my blog(which is everyone).. but.. its..just.. different la.. *sigh*.. but actually i call almost everyone.. but.. it still doesnt make me better.. =( sobss.. its like NOTHING in this world could make me feel better.. i think.. only my mom's advice which is "dont get straight A's nevermind la... dun be so stressed" will make me feeel better.. but.. ya noe?? she's not hereeee~~~ haizzzz.. somemore she is staying like one more freaking month...

i realise.. that.. IF i get 7A's.. u know me.. i would be screaming and hugging everyone, trust me..

i was imagining.. when i get the result slip, and run through how many A's i got..

imagine.. its A'ssss all the way.. how grreatt would it be??=)

imagine, how happy i, myself will be and thought that all this suffer i am having now is worth it, so that's why i got to be patient..=)

imagine, how happy my parents would be.. =)

imagine, kor will keep his promise.. =)

imagine, how proud would my brothers be..

imagine, how alex got to bow to me.. XD eventhough.. he look like as if he dont care, but i know, cause my mom told me once.. that.. he actually care.. so that's why.. he is willing to teach me.. eventhough he teach like a lorry driver teaching a blind man driving.. but it still helps..

and imagine, i could buy anything in the world i want...=)



yeah.. imagine THAT...

but all of it.. is IF's and IMAGINE... *sigh* i know, some of you will go,.. wth?? its just PMR.. not the end of the world.. but.. i'm not ashame to say that.. it is really important to me..

"like duhh??? who say's is not important, if not ppl wont be studying and worrying..."

but still, yeah..


all i can is..








imagine... =(

No comments: