Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 19, 2008

another =) day!

ohmygoddd.. i tell you.. i typed like almost a thousand words.. then suddenly my comp hang like shit.. then when i check again.. NOTHING was saved.. arghh.. now have to retype againnnn... 0.0

okay.. today.. as usual.. i'm hyper.. i'm always hyperrr.. forgive me, i think i hit my head too hard when i was reincarnatingggg.. ahaha.. i kept annoy alesha by calling her ALISA~~ omggg.. it was so damn funny.. then the whole class started calling her Alisa.. ahahahaXDD.. i pengaruh kuat.. ahahaha..

maths.. today.. kena from her againnn.. aihhh~~... u know, after kena-ing from her.. i was so shocked.. cause i was day dreaming.. i cant believe it... (not about my boyfriend, i forgot what was it about..)... and then.. suddenly cik tengku noor said.. no, shout, no.. asked.. me.. suddenly..

"CHEAH!! why must x2 for this question???!!"

KANTOIIIIII!!!!!!!! then i was like standing sambil asking siewjin wat was the answer.. but i didnt think she heard.. so i was like standing in confidence....

"BECAUSE!! err..er.."
(i quickly scan through the question and find the NUMBER 2.. and then, BINGO! found it..)

"BECAUSE IT HAS TWO HOURS.." (pheww... savedddddd... i was sweating like shit ady...) then i was concentrating like every word she say.. ahaha...

what can i say?? sandraaaa~~... ahahaXDD... ;)

then later, BM was.. fun?? haha.. then when after school.. the all-time-emo..errr..err..

ALL-TIME-EMO-OVER-PROTECTIVE-CRAPPISH-LOSER-STALKER came to our class.. ahahha.. he ADMIT he is onee.. yeahhhhhhhhhh~~ anywayyy.. he came then he and ade walk together, so me, val, Low and siewjin.. when super craazzzyyy.. i mean.. ME... was super hyper.. i was practically laughing like i own the whole school..

AND>...

you cant see how big my eyes were when i saw my mom waiting outside the school.. if you could notice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
my perangai change so fast.. from super stupid, hyper, idiotic, crazy.. to superrrr good girlll... ahahhaha...

omgg.. i really LOVEEE my mom mannnn.. she brought me to shop todayyyy.. and she bought like.. A FEW TUBS OF HAAAGGEEENNN DAAZZZ???? wow~~ super sensation.. i cant find a reason why i dont loveeeee~~ herrr... ahahha... she bought and said that she scared i get bored of study study study, so she bought to take away my boringness when she is in australiaaa~~ for my bro's graduation... you would probably wonder why my whole family is not going.. well, 3 letters.. P>M>R... well... welll.. i would just have to wait for my bro's master's graduation..

my gawdddd.. i am so darn tired.. my hand is gonna break.. holding so many things.. i bought like so many thingsss.. fooodddd~~, clothes~~.. its been so long i went for a shopping spree, grabbing WATEVERRR I WANT... my mom say.. its like a ganjaran for studyinggg hardd.. i was like "holy! shitttt...."

if my mom was emily's mom.. i think my mom would probably bought the whole pavillion for her.. haha...

i'm blooddyyy tired.. just now.. came back from shopping, then puan jugdeep, then blogged.. but then everything deleted.. so i went to tuition.. then came back.. and BLOG EVERYTHING OVER AGAIN.. but neverminddd.. i have my haagen daaz to boost my energy..hahaha..


tata~~~

No comments: