Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 8, 2008

*SIGH*ssssssssss

i'm over with that matter... i am toooo stressed out.. not in the sense of study, stress.. like i will study sooooooo much until i get stressed.. *sigh*... i got sliced by my piano teacher again.. while she was asking me to write down all the scales ONE BY ONE... she was playing the piano.. seriously very scary.. she playing all the angry angry songs.. which almost made me deaf cause it was almost like banging the piano rather than playing it.. full of feelingss... eventhough its soo chunted but its so scarrryyyy... i was like keeping my fingers crossed that she wont slapppp me.. eventhough, its so obvious she wont.. but if she was my mother, i think i would be in heaven.. or hell right now... hell is much more suitable for me now... *sigh*

so many darn things happen and somemore its exam week and somemore THAT thing happen.. and SOMEMORE my sucky trials results and SOMEMORE, my sucky piano... and SOMEMORE.. i'm so tired... physically and emosionally... *sigh*..

you said i wont accept your apology... how sure are you?? you havent even try.. dammit.. you always blame godd... bla bla bla.. righttt.. i'm pushing it.. sorryy... as i say,!!! I AM SO STRESSEDDDDDD!!!!!

i think.. if you would just apologise (which you barely will, cause you dont regret, right??), i will accept it with an eye closed.. *sigh*.. i dont have any more energy to slap your mind up... just slap it yourself.. i want to call her so much... so muchhhh.. that i dial her number then, off the phone.. then dial again then off again.. call her, not to make her angry.. but to tell her wat kind of hell i'm going through.. because i so used to tell her everything.. and all of a sudden.. i can even count how many words i talked to her with my fingers... *sigh*...


*SIGH*.... ohmygoddd.. i feel like dyinggggg... banging my head on the wall, stabbing myself, punching my face, drinking dishwasher, jumping down the building, eating watever pills i can find in a big amount.. right.. too violent.. i feel like hell mannn... *sigh*

i'm sooo... *sigh*.. i have no one.. no one to talk to.. correction, not no one to talk to.. its no one i CAN talk to about every single hell thing.. except Jessy.. but not like she can understand every single thing cause we're in different schools... *sigh*....

*sigh*...

I'M SO DARN TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE MANNN.....

*SIGH*

i realise, i end all my paragraphs, with *sigh*sss...

*SIGH*.....

No comments: